Best road in spain NEW PHOTOS

this is just a personal opinion but i think the CL101 is the best driving road in spain, and here’s a random photo of me following Jimmy our irish driver on it the other week

and another photo of the road

sorry just random photos found on my camera :smiley:
will post some of my trip to uk next week for my holidays :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Where abouts is that ?. I like that new road from Zaragoza down towards Teruel. I think they are probably just finishing the last bits about now.

Ex Haulier:
Where abouts is that ?. I like that new road from Zaragoza down towards Teruel. I think they are probably just finishing the last bits about now.

as you head south on the AP15 from pamplona exit at km7 signed Madrid follow through cintruenigo(good food), agreda, olvega to almazan(very good truckstop in town). then head on N111 towards medinaceli for the A2 to madrid
best route from irun to madrid, less hills, less weighbridges or coppers and more places to park with good food and safe as houses.

welshboyinspain:
more places to park with good food and safe as houses.

Which up until you told the whole world were generally free of drunken, punch happy know it all Brit drivers

Which up until you told the whole world were generally free of drunken, punch happy know it all Brit drivers
[/quote]
Oh Dear :frowning: you’re probably right there,Vascoingles.Stopped at Medinacelli a few times.Particularly liked the ‘No Thermo King’ sign in the parking area.Does that mean a Carrier is ok though? :confused: :wink:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:
more places to park with good food and safe as houses.

unfortunately paul i have to agree with you except nowadays you see plenty of the flipflop and socks brigade but they thankfully don’t generally park in the restaurant parking prefering the trailer box and gas bottle cafe instead :smiley:
most brits wouldn’t be seen dead eating that foreign rubbish anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
most brits wouldn’t be seen dead eating that foreign rubbish anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

more fool them then :unamused: :unamused:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:

more fool them then :unamused: :unamused:

Couldn’t agree more Vasco, although some of that foreign grub is rubbish :laughing: :laughing:

I was really disappointed with (I think it’s called) Flan Catalan.
I thought I was going to be presented with something unusual.
They gave me a creme caramel :open_mouth: :frowning: :laughing:

Any road that leads out of Spain is a good one in my opinion.

switchlogic:
Any road that leads out of Spain is a good one in my opinion.

simple answer to that then

stay away :smiley:

Your just lucky that you never got a “flan de la casa” then. It would of blown your socks off.

The “Creme” pudding sounds like the one the chef puts a bunson burner gas cooker to it to burn the brown sugar on top to make it crispy. :question:

do any u lads stop at klm 107 on way 2 madrid wonderd wot the food was like
been tramping to madrid 4 last few weeks and hav tried a few places
off thursday again might give it a try if its O.K

NICK BASFORD:
do any u lads stop at klm 107 on way 2 madrid wonderd wot the food was like
been tramping to madrid 4 last few weeks and hav tried a few places
off thursday again might give it a try if its O.K

107 is ok for the truckwash but the food not so good and the parking is a bit quiet for my liking, try the big hotel at 103 security guard drives round in van at night always plenty uk drivers for a chat and the food very good, when you get the ticket to pay make sure the waiter puts C on it for camionero so you pay the cheaper rate not the car driver rate :smiley: showers in the fuel station
alternatively try the one at km 73 called MAYPA repsol garage with parking, good new showers and cheap good food

Ex Haulier:
Your just lucky that you never got a “flan de la casa” then. It would of blown your socks off.

get a good waiter and he’ll drown it in whisky :smiley: :smiley:

Vascoingles:

I didn’t think there were enough Brits out there any more to be able to cause trouble, apart from on the Costa’s.
for some reason I tend to use that route more when coming home that going out, I don’t know why though :confused:

To welshboyinspain a bit late i know but i have just seen your reply. i always use this road when down that neck of the woods and love it. cant say i know about the truck stop in almazan. Got any more info and directions. cheers mate

i hope that the welshboyinspain is not an ex member of the cardiff soul crew. have worked with a lot of truck drivers from cardiff, who were mad bluebirds fans. ps good win today.

browncow2:
i hope that the welshboyinspain is not an ex member of the cardiff soul crew.

Unfortunately he is
I am led to understand that this will be cured when he gets a brain implanted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ar you a ex pat vascoingles? or ar you native of the basque?