Best places to drive in the UK

For me it is the Fenns,it reminds me of Europe,signs on the road that say Holland,i like the flatness of the area,i also like Scotland and Wales,what is best place to be trucking at,in the Fenns area,i see a lot of trucks with east coast trucker`s name plates in the windows of their cabs,any Trucknet members from that area on here?

any port then onto a boat.

Cherbourg,Le Havre,Ouuistreham,Dieppe or Calais?

toby1234abc:

They were in the UK in the 13th century, think they might object to being in the UK now!

toby1234abc:

Christ he’s finally lost it. :confused: :confused: :unamused: :unamused:

limeyphil:
any port then onto a boat.

^ +1

M 20 to Dover on the way to Italy in July with the Jag. :smiley:

Other than that A 82 and A 83 Balloch to Lochilpead ‘if’ the weather’s good.

Westmoreland Rd, London SE17, home of the best pie n mash in the world :sunglasses:

newmercman:
Westmoreland Rd, London SE17, home of the best pie n mash in the world :sunglasses:

Bulls round things :slight_smile: best Pie, Mash and Liquour (with available truck parking) was always Mansies on Jamaica Road ( just before it became Tower Bridge road)

now that shows my age :frowning:

Rikki-UK:
best Pie, Mash and Liquour (with available truck parking) was always Mansies on Jamaica Road ( just before it became Tower Bridge road)

yes it does :laughing: makes two of us :blush:

Vascoingles:

Rikki-UK:
best Pie, Mash and Liquour (with available truck parking) was always Mansies on Jamaica Road ( just before it became Tower Bridge road)

See, that’s two of you that are afflicted with senility. Arments do the best pie n mash, fact. Manzies are ok, there’s still one in Deptford High Street, but it ain’t in Arment’s league :wink:

Before all the restrictions you used to be able to park in Balls Pond Rd and walk along Dalston High Rd to Cook’s, not bad pie n mash in there, not bad for North London anyway :open_mouth:

Vascoingles:

Rikki-UK:

Call yerselves northeners ■■? extolling the virtues of such soft suvvern metrosexual slop ■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You’re barred from T’club ya pair o jessys :laughing: :laughing:

Any road I havent driven on before…at least your not passing the same old things

newmercman:

Sorry f Cooke hoxton market n1 is the best pie mash shop Ever

Chewyboy:

newmercman:

You are dead right there newmercman

There you go, fixed that for ya :wink:

billybigrig:

Vascoingles:

Rikki-UK:

Call yerselves northeners ■■? extolling the virtues of such soft suvvern metrosexual slop ■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

and who asked your opinion ?

not got a sofa that needs warming ?

Vascoingles:

billybigrig:

Vascoingles:

Rikki-UK:

and who asked your opinion ?

not got a sofa that needs warming ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: It’s toasty thanks :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

newmercman:

Chewyboy:

newmercman:

You are dead right there newmercman

There you go, fixed that for ya :wink:

:imp:

Pie mash and liquor is Deptford, Bermondsey, Rotherhithe thing, no where else can do it right- its like Sunderland trying to do a Parmo - good attempt but you dont have the heritage to do it right…

Rikki-UK:
Pie mash and liquor is Deptford, Bermondsey, Rotherhithe thing, no where else can do it right- its like Sunderland trying to do a Parmo - good attempt but you dont have the heritage to do it right…

You got that right at least, the one at The Blue in Bermondsey is a good one too :wink:

Before all the restrictions you used to be able to park in Balls Pond Rd and walk along Dalston High Rd to Cook’s, not bad pie n mash in there, not bad for North London anyway

Since when did Northerners know how to do Pie and mash correctly?

see that big river (Thames) God put it there for a reason , to keep the good and great South of the river away from the great unwashed :slight_smile: