Best lie or bull[zb] story you have ever heard

Ok really looking farwad to hearing from people on this one. So here gose,

Whats the best or worst “I gess you could say” lie or bull [zb] story you have ever heard ? What was it and did u call them out on it or did u hear it being told to some one els and were not bothered.

Guy I worked with years ago made up a hole long wided story about needing an in growing pubic hair removed from his ■■■■ and the hospital just happend to book the operation in the last two weeks in june. keep in mind no one was alound to book time of at this point in the year. He was really planing to respay his classic car… :wink: everone knew he was lieing including the boss who you could see was fumeing but could not really do anything about it.

He would go into relly long detailed talks about what had happed and how it was going be sorted and he would have to stay in bed for a good week after the op. In the end one day I just rather dryly said " u know its a real shame u got an op in those two weeks cause thay would of been the best two weeks to have off to respray u car in weather wise…" there was a long silents and then a roar of lafter from one of the othet guys. the guy doing the lieing was genuinly shocked as till the I think he really thought he had us all fooled.

Still he had the two weeks of and contiuned the blagg regardless. I just look back with amazment at the lengths people will go to for lying. Always makes me smile too. There are many other great tales but that one is my foundest :laughing:

Switchlogic has a Volvo 750! :open_mouth:

Trucknet isn’t full of bell ends

When I was in Brecon the other week doing the fan dance, the guy I was carrying over my shoulders was telling me what a wonderful former SAS trooper Trucker Jay was and how he was (and still is) the best driver the regiment ever had, brought a tear to my did that, dead proud of our little twiggy as we used to call him back then.

A TM once told a driver that 15hrs was a “guideline” and that it was ok to do more. Said driver then did an 18.5 hr day.
Still not sure if I believe that one or not (the story, not the guideline bit)

can we exempt anything concerning the regiment,and ,the herald,as we have all heard it before,plus I for 1 cannot talk about it for obvious security reasons,plus it pains me to think how lucky I was to have overslept in an Antwerp baghouse the night before,otherwise I wouldn’t have missed her. :open_mouth:

Father Christmas is real…

BeakFreak81:
Father Christmas is real…

He is!

Size doesn’t matter :wink:

She loves me …

especially on payday

“I’ll call you right back”

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

We’ve had bigger wagons that that down ere driver …

your cheque is in the post,and…your ok,il pull it out… :slight_smile:

Big engines give better mpg than small engines because they aren’t working so hard.

“I’m fine”

biggest lie on the planet

9/11, 7/7, princess Diana car crash, USA moon landings, Iraq having wmd, global warming, project fear, William and Harry are full brothers.

Now slowly back away towards the doors as you all dive in :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

“Yeah yeah, I’ll get you back on Friday!”

Was working a night shift on operations for a company whilst training. Finished at 6am and the next bloke was late.

He rocked up at 8. Said he’d been to hospital and had his stomach pumped. When asked why he said “I ate a bad egg”. Myself and the other trainees that by this point were floating about pointed out having your stomach pumped must have been pretty sore and why didn’t he ring sick?

He said they’d put him under general anaesthetic. We just stared at him. He said they’d given him slightly less anaesthetic than normal as he’d requested a light dose as he had to be at work in two hours.

Turned out he was banging some bird. Naturally.

Do your Class 1, there’s a driver shortage…

My old schoolteacher told me that I’d never make a living from staring out of the window all day.