Best Fuel Card on the Market for UK?

Anybody recommend one or several for cost and payment terms ?

I use B P Bunker they bill me fortnightly by direct debit, this weeks price is 88.43ppl ex vat

not sure if its the best, but I have a number of fuel cards and tend to just use the Smartdiesel card as its consistently the lowest price each week.
Price given today for next week is 88.25ppl.
other card suppliers have quoted next weeks costs as high as 92.30ppl

good payment terms, fuel drawn this week will be taken via direct debit about 4th feb

Tony, is smartdiesel part of the Keyfuels/DieselDirect network?

tc trans:
not sure if its the best, but I have a number of fuel cards and tend to just use the Smartdiesel card as its consistently the lowest price each week.

good payment terms, fuel drawn this week will be taken via direct debit about 4th feb

Thats without VAT now ?

I’d say with monthly billing & the various perks available such as cash back & air miles, credit cards are well worth considering.

Out of the sorry wallet full I hawk round every week, Smart versus Red, is always a pleasant mini-price war on a Monday morning, either will cut their arm off to get one over on the other.
That said, the truck runs much better on Shell or BP.
Smart used to have a fox called Sam ring me but she’s left now so I’m sulking. :cry:

madders:
Out of the sorry wallet full I hawk round every week, Smart versus Red, is always a pleasant mini-price war on a Monday morning, either will cut their arm off to get one over on the other.

Yeah, bit of a misnomer really isn’t it to say “i was running on red all last week”. :laughing:

Aye, especially when ‘tractor beer’ is now as expensive as unicorns tears. :open_mouth:

Rob K:

it’s on the UK fuels network

tc trans:

:confused: :confused: :confused: their website gives a price of 90.99 :confused: :confused: :confused: you must be getting a special deal - I haven’t used my smartdiesel card for ages!

ReD have given me a price of 88.26 on their network or 89.31 at BP sites, my RHA Keyfuels card is 90.99 and I have to wait till Monday for the Fuel Card Express price !

Red Fuels price have texted me next weeks price of 87.81. payment is on 10 th of following month. Im currnetly using a CITI credit card that had an offer on of 6% off shell prices for 60 days. it makes it 84.72. after the 60 days its 3% off shell and 1% off all other purchases.

Denis F:

Rob K:

it’s on the UK fuels network

Thanks Denis. That pretty much means it is then, in effect, as the sites that do those usually take Keyfuels cards as well.

Eh Dozer, have you checked your statement to see if you have had the full 6% back?
I had my 1st statement last month and they only gave me 3%,plus 3% this month, had the statement through this morning
Red price this week 88.71

On my first statement I got nothing back but it showed how much there was to come off the second month. if you know what I mean!

dozer:
Red Fuels price have texted me next weeks price of 87.81. payment is on 10 th of following month. Im currnetly using a CITI credit card that had an offer on of 6% off shell prices for 60 days. it makes it 84.72. after the 60 days its 3% off shell and 1% off all other purchases.

My price with Red Fuels for next week is 88.46ppl. :open_mouth:

I’m gonna ring em’ and complain first thing Monday morning! :slight_smile:

yes,same here dozer,but it still worked out at a 3% rebate, not 6%

Rob K:

UK Fuels Rob, but we are able to use it in 99% of all keyfuel sites

after posting this saw it had already been answered…doh

hammer:

dozer:

My price with Red Fuels for next week is 88.46ppl. :open_mouth:

I’m gonna ring em’ and complain first thing Monday morning! :slight_smile:

yep me too complaining.
quoted 88.46ppl as well with Red.

You will find that if you dont use it they will lower the price by 1 - 2 ppl to get you back with them. they are always phoning me to see why I’m not using their card. told them to ring me end of Jan when the Citi deal runs out !