Best / Fastest route

From gt yarmouth to nottingham would it be A47/A11/A14/A1/A52
or A47/A17/A46 ■■ :smiley:

Buy a ■■■■■■■ map you tight arsed ■■■■

I have a map ■■■■ you very much i was just asking the best way from the 2 routes there was a time you could get help on here. :confused:

Personally I’d go the A52 route, but I don’t think there’s a great deal in it. :smiley:

:slight_smile:
I’d go for this route, meself :

A47 to Norwich and Kings Lynn.
A17 to Wigtoft and the A52 roundabout
A52 west to Grantham, Bingham and then into Nottingham.

:sunglasses: :wink:

A47 Kings Lynn, A17 Bicker Fen, A52 to Nottingham via Grantham.

Grantham, London Rd to Wharf Road, very tight 90’ left hander, leave the railings there :laughing: :laughing:

froggy:
Buy a [zb] map you tight arsed [zb]

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Deesider:

Not today I wouldn’t

froggy:

Nothing like insightful and helpful advice, and that was nothing like it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Toploadertom:

froggy:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

all that money wasted at charm school :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

PMAC:
I have a map [zb] you very much i was just asking the best way from the 2 routes there was a time you could get help on here. :confused:

How long has “THANK” been a [zb] word :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

jimti:

PMAC:
I have a map [zb] you very much i was just asking the best way from the 2 routes there was a time you could get help on here. :confused:

How long has “THANK” been a [zb] word :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

THANK isn’t a [zb] word but that wasn’t what was written. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

its as long as its short so go one way and come back the other

thats the way i would go but theres low bridges in grantham one on the a52 is 14’ 3" so just bewarey of hight if going that way.

Grantham, London Rd to Wharf Road, very tight 90’ left hander, leave the railings there

it is a bit tight that one :wink:

jon

PMAC:

Perhaps Froggy thought the same as I did… if you need to ask that, should you be allowed out in a truck■■?

Once again, another amazing post… someone with too much time on their hands

Spot on. :smiley:

if you need to ask that, should you be allowed out in a truck■■?

the bloke asked for directions , not to be shot down :smiling_imp:

i went from st helens to mansfiled last night, i rung one of our drivers up to ask the quickest route.

i forgot that to drive a truck you have to know the best route to everywhere in the country , can’t remember it being in the driving test though :open_mouth:

better hang me tachos up then :unamused: :wink:

jon

:

Looking back quite a few have asked on ere about the best route to take from A to B and every one has seemed keen to give their “preferred routes”…i’ve certainly never seen anyone made to feel silly for asking before… :confused: :confused:

Deesider:

I wouldn’t. :sunglasses:

jonboy:

if you need to ask that, should you be allowed out in a truck■■?

i forgot that to drive a truck you have to know the best route to everywhere in the country , can’t remember it being in the driving test though :open_mouth:

better hang me tachos up then :unamused: :wink:

jon

:

Jon, i was amazed because the time it must have taken to log on to here, type that question out and post it etc and then wait for replies, he COULD have looked at a blinking map!!!
I simply cannot understand why this route question comes up so often. I can understand, say KitKat asking the best way round the 25 if he is heading for Gatwick, but a simple run of the mill route?? Do me a favour!
But then I forget, I am an old ■■■■ who looks at a map instead of the latest gizmo with a soppy tart telling you which way to go.
I’m getting too old for this game.
Bring back flats, I say!!!