Best driving hours app?

I have a iPhone and was wondering what is the best app to keep track of your hours ?

Did they not teach you to count at school?

Ignore the ball bag comments that some people make mate, some of them on here don’t understand that some people want to make the job a little bit easier for themselves, trucker timer is a good one mate and there’s an option to switch WTD on or off

Like Kevwall says, Truckertimer … ‎TruckerTimer on the App Store is good. It’s been recommended on these forums quite a few times. To be honest I’ve not searched for any others so can’t compare but can’t fault it myself.

Good old fashioned Pen & Paper !

What happens ‘When’ your IPhone runs out of Ink/power ?
(I suppose it will useful as a Door Stop or ‘Ironically’ a Paper Weight)

Got caught out at Stanstead once, returning from Holiday- my mate was going to call his Nephew to collect us, he tried to switch his mobile on but it was dead & just to add to the confusion, he didn’t have any numbers to call as a back up !

Vikings Tip of the Day-
Always write important numbers down & keep 'em in your wallet !

Renault do one on the App Store, called time book, I have it on mine but not really used it. So can’t comment on how good bad it is.

I run my iPhone off the charger so that’s no problem. Thanks for the advice and yes you are right some of us like to make things that bit easier

Thanks again

No worries mate, there’s even a little USB device you can get now that plugs into your digi that records everything and you download an app that it syncs with tells you everything how much fortnightly driving you’ll have left , the lot, not sure on price though!

Kevwall:
No worries mate, there’s even a little USB device you can get now that plugs into your digi that records everything and you download an app that it syncs with tells you everything how much fortnightly driving you’ll have left , the lot, not sure on price though!

Found this on Amazon and it has some good reviews. DigifobV3 Digital Tachograph Drivers Card Reader,Amazon.co.uk:Customer reviews: DigifobV3 Digital Tachograph Drivers Card Reader

That’s the one!

Busmanian:

Kevwall:

Found this on Amazon and it has some good reviews. DigifobV3 Digital Tachograph Drivers Card Reader,Amazon.co.uk:Customer reviews: DigifobV3 Digital Tachograph Drivers Card Reader

http://www.digifob.com/

Busmanian:

Busmanian:

Kevwall:

That looks like a really useful thing to have! How do you but one?

Tarrman:

Busmanian:

Busmanian:

Kevwall:

That looks like a really useful thing to have! How do you but one?

66 quid. from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005ZP5D6G

martinviking:
Good old fashioned Pen & Paper !

What happens ‘When’ your IPhone runs out of Ink/power ?
(I suppose it will useful as a Door Stop or ‘Ironically’ a Paper Weight)

Got caught out at Stanstead once, returning from Holiday- my mate was going to call his Nephew to collect us, he tried to switch his mobile on but it was dead & just to add to the confusion, he didn’t have any numbers to call as a back up !

Vikings Tip of the Day-
Always write important numbers down & keep 'em in your wallet !

Quality old-skool advice. Refreshing to hear!

+1 for truckertimer

I have a few and truckertimer is by far the best :smiley:

And he’s answered every email I’ve sent him, he does regular updates, I’ve not had a single update for any of the others

I use one of these, excellent tool!

amazon.co.uk/Truckers-Timer- … B008B87VNW

Unlike there trucks Renault have actually come up with something that works longer than 5 minutes I have their app and I like it is called time book search App Store for Renault trucks

The head of your digi is pretty good at keeping track of your hours and it’s free. :wink:

Darb:
I have a few and truckertimer is by far the best :smiley:

And he’s answered every email I’ve sent him, he does regular updates, I’ve not had a single update for any of the others

I use it too, can’t fault it. The author also replies to any problems on here too - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=74921