Best driving hours app?

Thetaff2:
The head of your digi is pretty good at keeping track of your hours and it’s free. :wink:

and it keeps your fortnightly too! :laughing: pen and paper :wink: and if you’re running bent " DON’T WRITE ANYTHING DOWN THAT’LL INCRIMINATE YOU ! " :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i always go by what it says on my digi, easy enough just press, and it comes up, must be fairly accurate, what it says there is what will be printed on your card.

steviebyday:
i always go by what it says on my digi, easy enough just press, and it comes up, must be fairly accurate, what it says there is what will be printed on your card.

It will say 45 mins taken even if it wasn’t a 15 and a 30 or a 45 , if you had it on break or poa and it adds up to 45. Got me caught out few times when checking it and it says 47 mins break so i carry on driving only to find out it wasn’t the 15/30/45 block.

It might not suit some but I used to use a stop watch when on analogue cards.
Hit pause every time I stopped and start again when moving. And just write the time into a diary when stopped for a 45.
Never tried any of the apps so dont know but this used to work for me.

Busmanian:

steviebyday:

It will say 45 mins taken even if it wasn’t a 15 and a 30 or a 45 , if you had it on break or poa and it adds up to 45. Got me caught out few times when checking it and it says 47 mins break so i carry on driving only to find out it wasn’t the 15/30/45 block.

Easy remedy for that is switch the ignition on and wait until it shows you exactly how much break you have had,if you haven’t had enough look at the clock to see how much more you need then take said time then crack on driver!!

Ive been using this online site for keeping a check on mine www.mydrivinghours.co.uk I just make a note in diary of hours done in the day or a printout, and input the details when i get home.

Some of us are old school and still have paper tachos so we haven’t got a digi hence why I asked as its harder to keep track

I use the Truck Timer App as I too have an analogue tacho.