Beggars belief

Emptied my truck out sat , come in today to find 3 bottles of cleaning stuff , pckt yellow duster , 2 air freshnerrs , 1 spoon all gone , 2 drivers , both company had used it .
I understand it needs to be emptied for other drivers using it , but cleaning stuff( I’d be happy if tramper left it for me ) , 2x30 p air freshners( are they really worth pinching :question: , a spoon , it just beggars belief , more so the fact you work with thiefs, or maybe there not and they’ve got a warped sense of humour , lets ■■■■ the tramper off ,I guess they’ll be moaning next w/ end the trucks not been cleaned for them.
Just defeats me

They probably chucked your spoon who’d want to keep a spoon that was found in a truck ?

Could be company H&S policy

Only certain cleaning products due to skin irritation the same as air freshness

Im off work for 3 weeks due to another arm op yesterday. I took everything out of ‘my’ unit including all cleaning stuff. I know full well when i return even if i left the cleaning stuff in there it would still be a mess when i return. Rumour is i might not be getting that lorry back as well so didn’t want to risk finding out the lorry has gone to another depot or auction :laughing:

The spoon thing is strange though, what did you leave it in there for?

bald bloke:
They probably chucked your spoon who’d want to keep a spoon that was found in a truck ?

I always clean it with wet wipe then put it in sealed plastic bag , but I think your right it was just chucked, I guess one had a bad day and took it out on the few bits left in the truck

nick2008:
Could be company H&S policy

Only certain cleaning products due to skin irritation the same as air freshness

No I reported it and there as confused as me, it seems it’s happening all the time , I took 99% out , but it seems everything has to come out

mrginge:
Im off work for 3 weeks due to another arm op yesterday. I took everything out of ‘my’ unit including all cleaning stuff. I know full well when i return even if i left the cleaning stuff in there it would still be a mess when i return. Rumour is i might not be getting that lorry back as well so didn’t want to risk finding out the lorry has gone to another depot or auction :laughing:

The spoon thing is strange though, what did you leave it in there for?

It wasn’t in anyone’s way to be honest , it was in the little tray in front of the two cup holders ( scania) , didn’t think it would go anywhere , I could even understand if it had been moved but hunted high and low for stuff and I can’t find it .
If you’re off take the lot out , I had a month on sick and my truck was sent to Carlisle with nigh on everything in it , finally tracked it near Carlisle and I was so rang up depot and met driver there and got all my stuff back, electrical , air duster etc.but took 2 weeks and if it wasn’t me tracking it would still be out there

Did you not learn your lesson a few weeks ago when you came on here saying exactly the same thing after being off sick for a while?
Come on Dozy, I love your trolling as it livens this place up but please write a list of what you’ve already trolled the forum with so you don’t repeat yourself.

m1cks:
Did you not learn your lesson a few weeks ago when you came on here saying exactly the same thing after being off sick for a while?
Come on Dozy, I love your trolling as it livens this place up but please write a list of what you’ve already trolled the forum with so you don’t repeat yourself.

I did learn my lesson , I took all my main equipment out the truck , electrical, air duster I’ve not bothered refitting , but you really shouldn’t need to remove cleaning equipment , 30 p air freshners , spoons , or maybe you do .
As for 2 weeks ago I finally got my kit back by tracking h2228 Heidi may on the app on my phone , I was on the way to Dumfries and he was on the way back and I rang depot and told them to get him to go into Carlisle and got my stuff back.
I’m not sure what’s trolling about that, maybe you can enlighten me , maybe it unbelievable to you as nothing happens in your little world , if so think yourself lucky :exclamation: :exclamation:
Dumfries, concrete , new hospital, Carlisle stobart depot you pass on way up , down

That’s why I’d never tramp for a big firm that uses the truck,it gets abused,my gaffer parks them up when we are off…

Why don’t you confront these two drivers instead of ■■■■■■■■ on here about it. We don’t give a ■■■■ if you’re missing a spoon dozy

merc0447:
Why don’t you confront these two drivers instead of ■■■■■■■■ on here about it. We don’t give a [zb] if you’re missing a spoon dozy

He’s missing more than a bloody spoon, IMO…

Dozy, if you’re not the sole driver then why do you buy stuff for it?

merc0447:
Why don’t you confront these two drivers instead of ■■■■■■■■ on here about it. We don’t give a [zb] if you’re missing a spoon dozy

If they would tell me I would but all they’ll tell me is 2 drivers used it , day/ night on Monday

The Sarge:

merc0447:

He’s missing more than a bloody spoon, IMO…

I’ve never been right since my dad dragged me to Barry island for the day , still have nightmares now

I was off my truck last week and one of the drivers took the nearside steps off! Although to make up for it another kindly left me three airline shaped dents in the back of the cab, so they’re not all take take take. :open_mouth:

the maoster:
I was off my truck last week and one of the drivers took the nearside steps off! Although to make up for it another kindly left me three airline shaped dents in the back of the cab, so they’re not all take take take. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: How the ■■■■ did he manage that ? did he just pull sleeve back and let go ?

merc0447:

Because either dozy is a troll, and it didn’t happen, or he is a girl, and he won’t stand up to anybody.

He brings his own lube to work…

the nodding donkey:

merc0447:

Because either dozy is a troll, and it didn’t happen, or he is a girl, and he won’t stand up to anybody.

He brings his own lube to work…

If they won’t tell me who had the truck then I’m not sure what your meant to do , as for a troll , I’m just a normal truck driver with normal truck drivers frustrations about the job .
As for I bring my own lube to work my first work today was a company investigation :exclamation: :question: , so your yes man line doesn’t really add up ( mind they have company investigations over every thing so maybe doesn’t count

merc0447:
We don’t give a [zb] if you’re missing a spoon dozy

The biggest spoon is the regular driver.