Beggars belief

dozy:
Emptied my truck out sat , come in today to find 3 bottles of cleaning stuff , pckt yellow duster , 2 air freshnerrs , 1 spoon all gone , 2 drivers , both company had used it .
I understand it needs to be emptied for other drivers using it , but cleaning stuff( I’d be happy if tramper left it for me ) , 2x30 p air freshners( are they really worth pinching :question: , a spoon , it just beggars belief , more so the fact you work with thiefs, or maybe there not and they’ve got a warped sense of humour , lets ■■■■ the tramper off ,I guess they’ll be moaning next w/ end the trucks not been cleaned for them.
Just defeats me

So you didn’t clean your truck out properly then .
How long have you been driving dozy ? you should know by now if its not padlocked down or locked away or taken with you it will not be there when you come back .

blue estate:

the maoster:
I was off my truck last week and one of the drivers took the nearside steps off! Although to make up for it another kindly left me three airline shaped dents in the back of the cab, so they’re not all take take take. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: How the [zb] did he manage that ? did he just pull sleeve back and let go ?

I imagine he wound the legs down, pulled the pin and then drove away. Apparently you can get about 20 feet away from the trailer before the airlines let go!

beefy4605:

dozy:
Emptied my truck out sat , come in today to find 3 bottles of cleaning stuff , pckt yellow duster , 2 air freshnerrs , 1 spoon all gone , 2 drivers , both company had used it .
I understand it needs to be emptied for other drivers using it , but cleaning stuff( I’d be happy if tramper left it for me ) , 2x30 p air freshners( are they really worth pinching :question: , a spoon , it just beggars belief , more so the fact you work with thiefs, or maybe there not and they’ve got a warped sense of humour , lets ■■■■ the tramper off ,I guess they’ll be moaning next w/ end the trucks not been cleaned for them.
Just defeats me

So you didn’t clean your truck out properly then .
How long have you been driving dozy ? you should know by now if its not padlocked down or locked away or taken with you it will not be there when you come back .

You’re right of course , but I just can’t believe you pinch 2x 30p morr air freshners , a spoon , everyone keeps there cleaner, Polish , window cleaner in the door pocket , why move it let alone pinch it , bin it , hide it , I’d love too know why

the maoster:

blue estate:

the maoster:
I was off my truck last week and one of the drivers took the nearside steps off! Although to make up for it another kindly left me three airline shaped dents in the back of the cab, so they’re not all take take take. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: How the [zb] did he manage that ? did he just pull sleeve back and let go ?

I imagine he wound the legs down, pulled the pin and then drove away. Apparently you can get about 20 feet away from the trailer before the airlines let go!

My favourite was the lad struggling across the yard with a large chunk of bumper in his hands , I’m not sure what he thought the t.o was going to do with it , but credit to him for bringing it back with him :angry:

I found dopey’s spoon

Though I think he’s had it all along
to ■■■■ stir things on here :unamused:

I’d guess that 30p air fresheners don’t smell great hence someone binned them. Also what’s alll this “polish, window cleaner etc” goes in the door pocket? Not in my cab, that’s where dirty gloves go, as depicted by the mud stains on the door.

It was me, I used to spoon to help me shoot up, then thought the air freshness were snacks, that made me throw up all over so had to use rest of cleaning stuff to clear it up, sorry but even had to use the frilly knickers that I found on top bunk don’t know if they were your wife’s or what you wear on special days