Been clamped parkwood estate kent

Anyone know this estate and explaom why been clamped
Postcode me159yy

Woke up find was ticketed at 0130 .
Any one know why? There’s no yellow.lines.

No signs saying no parking is a public estate. Not a private one.

Cars parked along here all night there not clamped.
More cars parked here now people going to work so why have I been clamped.
And.any ideas how can appeal it?
As I feel.ots Kent being anti truck…
I so wish I had Facebook Twitter as I’d post a video showing me legally parked and shame.lwnt council

IMG_20210319_074625968_BURST000_COVER.jpg

That’s if it’s genuine and a county council clamp and.ticket to a chancer…as number a recorded robot voice wanting all my card details

No overnight parking allowed in Kent other than at a services or truckstop.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Welcome to 21st Century Britain. You should have known better than to park a truck in Kent. If you had chosen to arrive in Kent by dinghy with no documents you would have been welcomed with open arms!
The clamping started in January, anywhere other than a truckstop or very limited laybys is a no-no.

transport-network.co.uk/Cou … king/17027

It’s a joke got a delivery about half hour up the road and.cant get there.
Not causing any harm
I’m.from manchester. Can’t see any signs nothing to warn me very rare I come.down this way

Won’t.be coming again what’s the logic. behind it all.

Left no rubbish all am.doing is.my job
Maybe of had.a foerign number plate I’d be fine

Firstly walk around check for signage, about parking, check there isn’t an urban clearway sign at the entrance to the estate, with a weight limit on the sign. Then apeal the ticket, go to Kent cc website to check current rules and areas covered…
All HGV clamping in Kent is council controlled, and sub-contracted out, by the council…

edd1974:
It’s a joke got a delivery about half hour up the road and.cant get there.
Not causing any harm
I’m.from manchester. Can’t see any signs nothing to warn me very rare I come.down this way

Won’t.be coming again what’s the logic. behind it all.

Left no rubbish all am.doing is.my job
Maybe of had.a foerign number plate I’d be fine

There ain’t no logic mate, parking up is a legal requirement in order to do your job, but these crunts don’t care about that, you’ve just to get on with it, whilst their unfair and unjust actions are backed by the official local council.
I hope they all burn and die a horrible death, the councils, the instigating nimbus…,. and especially the clampers. :grimacing:

There’s no signs no double yellow is a standard public road on an industrial estate was ticketed at 0130 .
There’s cars parked all along the road there not clamped. Walked most of the length of the road can’t see a sign anyware saying no parking no hgvs .cars seem.to be parked all over. Work have paid 185 into my bank I’ve phoned the number got a robot follwed the instructions.then got a ref number and.told.it can take.upto 2 hours to.be removed

My guessing is Maybe as you turn into.teh estate there’s maybe a very small.sigm that says so which is great of if wasn’t 8 pm dark.amd raining bad. Once fella comes.im.gona ask him.and try and appeal it

Get some bolt cutters and be on your way

No Kent Permit”? :unamused:

Get it cut off but don’t forget to take the evidence away with you .

KCC Lorry parking ban applies virtually county wide allowing KCC contractors to clamp any HGV parked in a layby or an industrial estate for longer than 45 minutes. There have been a large number of on line complaints from those caught about the placement of signage. KCC are relying on the two clearway/ no parking signs placedat entrances to the zones.The sign for Park Wood Industrial Estate could be several miles away. There are roadworks partially blocking the junction of Sutton rd and Bircholt rd at the moment, if there is a sign there it could be obscured.

Take part in the consultation.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=167858&hilit=Kent+county+council#p2736400

Cut it off and take it with you

I just park at our depot at Dagenham & if loads late it’s late

Winseer:
No Kent Permit”? :unamused:

As long as he isn’t boarding a boat/train no need.

Finally been released talking to the 2 Blokes. They reckon been in force since Jan 1st as said look I’m.from Manchester 300 miles away. Anyway he said there’s 9 truck parks and plenty of parking available through out Kent.
So where are they? Anybody care to name the 8 place’s

edd1974:
Finally been released talking to the 2 Blokes. They reckon been in force since Jan 1st as said look I’m.from Manchester 300 miles away. Anyway he said there’s 9 truck parks and plenty of parking available through out Kent.
So where are they? Anybody care to name the 8 place’s

The man is lying, there may be that number of truck parks, but they are full up by the time they are needed. Photograph the entrance to the estate and challenge the man to tell you where the signs are referring to PW Ind est.

Welcome to…

The future of truck parking in Great Britain.

I’m confident that if one council has adopted this policy then other councils will (at the very least) be doing feasibility studies and all that malarkey.

As usual the whole thing stinks but, we’ll take this one up the back door like we’ve accepted every other pious little scheme against us.

We doomed :unamused:

I challenged them.were. Useless I said look.im 300 miles from Manchester how do I know.
I said o tried a few motorway services bit they were full. All he said was take it up with the council.

What peed me was 2 things was parked up 8 curtains open didn’t close them n go bed to 11 saw there van drive up and down a few times… I asked why didn’t they stop.knock on and so no parking move along. Instead took cowards way at at 0130 and clamped me while sleeping.

Then what anooyed me more wheel clmap was plain yellow ticket looked genuine all had was a number phone up to pay.

All got was a recorded robot and enter your card. Number etc. At 1st thought was a scam someone after my card detils…I googled it and.it wasn’t a scam.number.
But yeah rant over for.now. Gona complain see what happens but probably nothing will.

Only good thing is work paid the 185 into my account so not my money thank god. But is a til off 185 a time.
Told.work said we go there again need paid parking or we stop someware miles away from Kent with no chance of a fine.