bedworth haulage

These sites amaze me and I look into them from time to time when im looking at jobs to apply for but am well truly happy were I am.

Click link below.

companycheck.co.uk/company/00993107

I almost went there last year, didn’t though :wink:

Also , anyone remember the thread about new trucks and millionairess’s ? Well the forum user that made all that BS up , claimedto be one of BH’s drivers .

shade:
I almost went there last year, didn’t though :wink:

Also , anyone remember the thread about new trucks and millionairess’s ? Well the forum user that made all that BS up , claimedto be one of BH’s drivers .

the new trucks/millionairess wasn’t anything to do with BH, he may have claimed to have been one of BH drivers, i may have missed that bit, but the two companies are not linked

Agreed Rob , the " other company " never exsisted , and as I say above , the numpty said he drove for Bedworth Haulage . Whether he did or not is another matter .

The Bedworth haulage I remember from the 90s used to do Spanish work with yellow Scanias and red tilts.

I didn’t see the name for years until a few years ago when I saw an ex M&R Scania and fridge with the name on the headboard. I got chance to speak to the driver and from what I remember he said that the company from the 90s never finished but stopped running here own trucks. They had recently tied in with M&R hence the Bedworth name being on one of M&Rs trucks.

I seen to remember either reading on here or somebody telling me that the two companies had parted ways and Bedworth had starting running their own trucks again. That would seem feasible because lately I’ve seen a couple of big Scanias in their old colours of yellow with red sign writing although they do seen to be specced in a very similar way to M&Rs trucks.

I knew a driver that worked for M&R direct on their own truck as well as a couple who worked for HSF though their agency Anglo-Dutch and none had a bad word to say.

Cheers
Neilf

neilf:
The Bedworth haulage I remember from the 90s used to do Spanish work with yellow Scanias and red tilts.

I didn’t see the name for years until a few years ago when I saw an ex M&R Scania and fridge with the name on the headboard. I got chance to speak to the driver and from what I remember he said that the company from the 90s never finished but stopped running here own trucks. They had recently tied in with M&R hence the Bedworth name being on one of M&Rs trucks.

I seen to remember either reading on here or somebody telling me that the two companies had parted ways and Bedworth had starting running their own trucks again. That would seem feasible because lately I’ve seen a couple of big Scanias in their old colours of yellow with red sign writing although they do seen to be specced in a very similar way to M&Rs trucks.

I knew a driver that worked for M&R direct on their own truck as well as a couple who worked for HSF though their agency Anglo-Dutch and none had a bad word to say.

Cheers
Neilf

Would I be right in saying that their Anglo side of things offered me euro work a few years back at £12 or 14 an hour euro work but that was it no night out pay but for that money it was ok, the only reason I didn’t take it was that it was 3 months max and I needed something full time. Was an alright bloke I spoke to and was up front, can’t remember his name for love or money though.

One of the chaps that ran M&R got caught smuggling stuff in Spain I think and the other chap who ran it bought beduth haulage for the premises and O licence and phased out the M&R name as there was too much bad press associated with it or had to cease trading under that name or some such, how true that is or not I don’t know. They always run nice kit and they have a heat treatment facility for pallets and wood as well, always a good sign that they don’t have just one revenue stream particularly if that’s just transport.

If you have an interview with them, why not ask them the questions.?
I have heard that theyre not a bad company to work for, uk and international, just ask what your expected to do, what is the pay, nights out etc, and decide for yourself, if one driver says its no good, another will say it great, so its make up your mind time… :laughing:

if this is your reply to the original question buddy, me thinks your 12 months too late with your reply,was shocked to see this ressurected but thanks anyway

truckyboy:
If you have an interview with them, why not ask them the questions.?
I have heard that theyre not a bad company to work for, uk and international, just ask what your expected to do, what is the pay, nights out etc, and decide for yourself, if one driver says its no good, another will say it great, so its make up your mind time… :laughing:

So, just being nosey but did you get the job?.

Cheers
Neilf

i was offered the job but decicded against it , nothing to do with the job, , the job ,money we spot on just had a few personal things going on at the time,big mistake wish i had took there offer would ■■■■■■ there hands off now if they offered me a job

neilf:
So, just being nosey but did you get the job?.

Cheers
Neilf

Worked for Bedworth haulage in 90’s was based in small yard beside railway line in Marston Lane, Bedworth, had 5 Iveco’s, and were running to Spain, then started doing, work for TNT at the Landrover DC, in Solihull, till that closed. Run by Graham and Hanif, 2 very good bosses, and worked alongside of Ray, (coughing) Barry, who I believe went on to work for EM Rogers, Ash, and another guy who I cant remember, who was a boxer, bouncer, and wanted to be a comedy script writer. Was a very happy couple of years I spent working with them. after leaving I moved back up to Scotland and was rang a number of times by Hanif to go and work for them again, thought they had packed in till low and behold coming of ferry at Dover, on Friday evening, a couple of trucks in front was Bedworth Haulage, which has prompted me to look up info on Trucknet, but looks to me like they are based where Fredrick Allens used to be, was the name sold to Allens?

Bedworth haulage was braught out hanif left recently but we still have ray with us ( I don’t think he would ever leave he’s the most loyal diver ever), and it’s nothing to do with fredric Allen just that the company has grown and req a bigger yard so we moved into allens old yard.

good kit but ■■■■ poor wages your paid so much in wages from a spanish account the rest is in expences it works out as a take home of £475 a week,and they expect you to tip off the card to keep the job rolling I WOULDNT WORK FOR THEM!

Looking for any Drivers at Bedworth during the 1990 s

One of their drivers in a new Actros, nearly wiped me out on the M40 at Banbury yesterday morning. Nice! :unamused:

morgarrow:
Looking for Drivers at Bedworth during the 90 s

Oh really? I might apply

switchlogic:

morgarrow:
Looking for Drivers at Bedworth during the 90 s

Oh really? I might apply

You’ll need a time machine with one of those flux capacitor thingies.

Basically Beduth haulage is M&R now, the gaffer wanted to jettison the M&R name. Beduth only had a couple of trucks left running out of Tesco Coventry DC before it shut when M&R bought them, I think he’d have knocked it on the head anyway if he wasn’t bought out.