Be careful

After 27 years driving I have had my wallet taken out my truck.
Was tipping in Manchester in a yard seen a push bike pass me but thought nothing of it luckily I’d forgot to raise a deck, as I went around the side of the truck I saw the bike leaning against the front of the truck and saw a head in the nearside mirror, confronted the bloke and a scuffle ensues could keep hold of the fella and he got on his bike with me chasing him down the road.
Please where ever you park to tip no matter how save it seems lock the cab.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We had a driver have his phone stolen from his cab in Salford a few months ago. Didn’t lock his cab when he got out. Easily done.

Got my wallet pinched last week in Doncaster. Prime suspects are two dodgy looking women I saw walking round inside my cab.

Dipper_Dave:
Got my wallet pinched last week in Doncaster. Prime suspects are two dodgy looking women I saw walking round inside my cab.

If it’s the same two I’m thinking of they pinched mine twice last month and again three times this month so far.

Yep same ones, they are pinching mine again next Tuesday.

the maoster:
If it’s the same two I’m thinking of they pinched mine twice last month and again three times this month so far.

That was going to be my joke! :laughing:

Snooze ya lose Snowy :smiley: :smiley:

Cab thefts were common in Spain in the 90,s, especially around the Valencia area at citrus fruit pack depots.
The driver backs on the loading bay and leaves the cab unlocked to open the trailer doors or go in the goods office.
Gets back to the cab, cash, passport and clothes stolen.
The nearby orange fields were full of North African immigrants .
That would not be seen, like ghosts.
In the OP,s case, the thief on the bike, saw the cab unsecured and has a drug habit to fund .

:laughing: :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:
Yep same ones, they are pinching mine again next Tuesday.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Someone’s learned the hard way why you should lock the cab when not in it

Had mine nicked when tipping at Comet in Plymouth town centre about 27 yrs ago but only had a few pound notes in there and me licence which was found by a good Samaritan and posted back to me. Oh also had some cassette tapes nicked too …grrrr.

Update he used my cards contactless about a mile away from where I was 5 times in the same shop? Shouldn’t be to hard to find him as the store owner must know him to let him do 5 payments in 10 mins.

I have my wallet every weekend when I get home dam kids [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:
I have my wallet every weekend when I get home dam kids [emoji3]

Emptied

Remember some years ago when tipping roadside at a Nisa shop in Manchester.
Whilst busy pumper trucking pallets on the back end, a couple of local chavs walked past, at 7.30 in the morning, totally phised. The local shopkeeper sussed these candidates right off and saw it to keep an eye on these lucky punters and sure enough they went out into the middle of the road and were trying to open the drivers door of my cab(admititedly unlocked, but you will find out why). The shopkeeper was about to kick off as I said “just wait”
With the cab door wide open and our candidate climbing in, my 40kg English Bull Terrier arose from his slumber and realising the face coming up to meet him wasnt mine, went fully off.
The local ■■■■■■■■ leapt backwards and fell fully on his esra and ended up running off with the shopkeeper close behind shouting in Indian.
Me, I was laughing my head off.

Bloody good dog he was.

paulstewy:
Update he used my cards contactless about a mile away from where I was 5 times in the same shop? Shouldn’t be to hard to find him as the store owner must know him to let him do 5 payments in 10 mins.

Sorry you got robbed mate, but i hope you don’t expect the old bill to be arsed to do anything, they’re far too busy, if you want to track him down you’ll be doing it yerself,

and then they’ll more than likely arrest you…ask the fathers who reportedly went to get their little girls back from known groomers in previously ■■■■■■■■■■ infested Rotherham.

I get a lot of strange looks, when I lock the cab in a yard, when I’m getting out of the cab. It’s been a force if habit ever since I’ve been driving. You wouldn’t leave your car unlocked would you.

(I even ‘lock’ passengers in my car or van when paying for petrol or such, such is my habit of locking doors when I step away)

A decoy wallet is a good thing to have for those situations where one might find themselves inflagrante.

Leave the decoy wallet in your pocket and hide your cash in a condom up an orifice of your choosing. Best not to hide change though as youl rattle like a piggy bank.

One note of caution though if you happen to come across a lady of a certain profession called ‘Dora the Explorer’ and boy does she live up to her name, then no hiding place will work.
Not only did she find my stash of cash but also a wrap of charlie I had forgotten about and the wife’s engagement ring she lost 2 years ago.

Juddian:

paulstewy:

Sorry you got robbed mate, but i hope you don’t expect the old bill to be arsed to do anything, they’re far too busy, if you want to track him down you’ll be doing it yerself,

and then they’ll more than likely arrest you…ask the fathers who reportedly went to get their little girls back from known groomers in previously ■■■■■■■■■■ infested Rotherham.

If you want the police to do anything, just tell them,
A hard working white Christian tax paying individual has forgotten to tax his car, as he’s been away all week… You will see the full weight of the law, Armed response, and if your unlucky a Helicopter.