Be careful

Still waiting for the police to call me lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

the nodding donkey:
I get a lot of strange looks, when I lock the cab in a yard, when I’m getting out of the cab. It’s been a force if habit ever since I’ve been driving. You wouldn’t leave your car unlocked would you.

(I even ‘lock’ passengers in my car or van when paying for petrol or such, such is my habit of locking doors when I step away)

Yep. 12 years driving and I always lock my cab while tipping even in my own yard. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Trust no one.

Wallet - pffftt - I can’t even afford a wallet :blush:

The whirlwind:
We had a driver have his phone stolen from his cab in Salford a few months ago. Didn’t lock his cab when he got out. Easily done.

When I was delivering milk in deepest Salford, I had the cab of a Transit flat bed turned over years ago. What made me laugh was that the scally took my bag with a flask and waterproofs in and didn’t see the canvas bank bag containing £400 of cash!
Got robbed again in St Helens a few years later on the milk again but this time from an FL6Volvo and nicked my mobile at 6am Saturday morning. What does Scrote do? Only ring the wife now ex threatening to kill himself so she says “Yeah please hurry up!”

biggriffin:
If you want the police to do anything, just tell them,
A hard working white Christian tax paying individual has forgotten to tax his car, as he’s been away all week… You will see the full weight of the law, Armed response, and if your unlucky a Helicopter.

Years ago my grandad was wakened at 2am by banging and saw flashlights in his shed so he phoned the cops
“We’ve no units available at the moment as we’re really busy. Stay in the house and lock the doors” he was told.
Five minutes later he called back and told them not to bother coming out as he had shot and killed them. Within 30 seconds he had 4 police cars, dog unit, two meat wagons, armed response unit and a helicopter.
A big burly cop came up to him and said “where are they? I thought youd shot them?”
“I thought you said you were too busy?” said my grandad

The-Snowman:

biggriffin:
A hard working white Christian tax paying individual has forgotten to tax his car, as he’s been away all week… You will see the full weight of the law, Armed response, and if your unlucky a Helicopter.

Years ago my grandad was wakened at 2am by banging and saw flashlights in his shed so he phoned the cops
“We’ve no units available at the moment as we’re really busy. Stay in the house and lock the doors” he was told.
Five minutes later he called back and told them not to bother coming out as he had shot and killed them. Within 30 seconds he had 4 police cars, dog unit, two meat wagons, armed response unit and a helicopter.
A big burly cop came up to him and said “where are they? I thought youd shot them?”

Never heard that story before, well not today but twice last Tuesday and four times the week before …

Contactless bank card used five times, that is not correct, with mine, it needs the old fashioned pin number after two contactless transactions.
But as you said, wherever the the thief used it five times, means the shop has a dodgy machine .

toby1234abc:
Contactless bank card used five times, that is not correct, with mine, it needs the old fashioned pin number after two contactless transactions.
But as you said, wherever the the thief used it five times, means the shop has a dodgy machine .

I can use my contactless card as many times as I want, there is no limit to the number of times I can use it without using a PIN number.

mdourish:
I have my wallet every weekend when I get home dam kids [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Refilled? Washed? polished? … maybe define lol.

The-Snowman:

biggriffin:

An old and well used tale but one I suspect with more than a grain of truth to it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

discoman:

mdourish:
I have my wallet every weekend when I get home dam kids [emoji3]

Refilled? Washed? polished? … maybe define lol.

Usually emptied