BBC Scandal!

I just don’t get why the mother went to the papers instead of reporting it to the police.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
I just don’t get why the mother went to the papers instead of reporting it to the police.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Easy…

Money. :bulb:

If I was a 17 year old girl and some berk with more money than sense wanted to pay me £30k for a picture of my lady garden my knickers would be off quicker than you could say ■■■■■■■.

But who is the presenter?

You’ll all be miserably disappointed when it turns out to be Mr Blobby.

the maoster:
If I was a 17 year old girl and some berk with more money than sense wanted to pay me £30k for a picture of my lady garden my knickers would be off quicker than you could say ■■■■■■■.

The women today commenting on it got pulled up sharpish today after saying the Boy involved , I assumed girl though

the maoster:

He could certainly pay me £35,000 for a photo of my ■■■■■■■. I mean, that’s £3,500 an inch. :wink:

And that’s limp H according to legend! :smiley: :smiley:

It’s gotta be an associate of Schofield surely.
My money is on Gordon the Gopher.
I always had my suspicions on that little ■■■■.

Isnt it funny,so many of you are willing to prostitute yourselves for large amounts of cash but (remember!)when I suggested that everyone “has a orice” when it comes to incab cameras,no way would I have those,not for all the tea in China!
Oh well,nowt so queer as folk!

Sploom:
Isnt it funny,so many of you are willing to prostitute yourselves for large amounts of cash but (remember!)when I suggested that everyone “has a orice” when it comes to incab cameras,no way would I have those,not for all the tea in China!
Oh well,nowt so queer as folk!

Oh FFS… :unamused:
Give it a rest man eh .
It’s all a bit of a laugh that’s all.
Lighten the ■■■■ up.

mmm,anyway,I suppose they can find out who it was through a process of elimination,whoever doesnt turn up for work,the suspicion will be on them

robroy:
It’s gotta be an associate of Schofield surely.
My money is on Gordon the Gopher.
I always had my suspicions on that little [zb].

:laughing:

youtu.be/PkGYVJIa148

I put this up to show who Gordon the Gopher was,… and not just for an excuse to show a vid of Holly Willoughby…honest guv. :laughing:

Just wondering if the Scott Mills show is on R2 today.
Only asking in case I miss it, …certainly no other reason, and definitely no type of implication of nomination … your honour.

Any other ‘‘random questions’’ about BBC schedules today, (and not suggestions) from anybody else.?

#arsecoveredIthink.

robroy:
Just wondering if the Scott Mills show is on R2 today.
Only asking in case I miss it, …certainly no other reason, and definitely no type of implication of nomination … your honour.

Any other ‘‘random questions’’ about BBC schedules today, (and not suggestions) from anybody else.?

#arsecoveredIthink.

Any Beeb presenter who wasn’t feeling good today must have had to rethink calling in sick and hit the lemsip.

So who hasn’t rocked up for his regular gig on BBC tv or radio so far today then??

It’s like a really easy game of Guess Huw really isn’t it :laughing:

That doesn’t really narrow it down as to Huw it could be but.