BBC Scandal!

the maoster:
That doesn’t really narrow it down as to Huw it could be but.

:smiley:

robroy:
So who hasn’t rocked up for his regular gig on BBC tv or radio so far today then??

I know the latest rumour is Huw, but I really think it will end up being some D list presenter off Radio 4/5 Live that not many people really know, rather than the A-listers than keep being mentioned over the last few days.

But how old was Sam Fox when she went ■■■■■■■ in the Sun?? 16, Linsey Dawn McKenzie the same for
the Spurt.

Pot, Kettle ,Black

The bit I understand is how did the family who is so upset about everything now not notice that there child had all this money to buy drugs didn’t they wonder where it had come from or had the person paying it out stopped and that’s bothered them so they’ve now decided to complain

Smoke Screen Alert.

Don’t pay so much attention to Mainstream Media “fluff” pieces.

This has more twists and turns than a Le Carre novel.

The BBC today issued a statement along the lines of “The BBC take these allegations extremely seriously and are launching a full investigation into the matter. We will have none of this heterosexual shenanigans here at the Beeb”

Probably.

There is a viral vid out there apparentlly of a certain news reader prancing around in his undercrackers flashing his arse. :smiley:
I tried to get on it (obviously just for the laugh nowt else I hasten to add :laughing: ) but I was getting on some very dodgy sites :open_mouth: , so I knocked it on the head.

Check your WhatsApp :smiley: :smiley: ^^^^

the maoster:
Check your WhatsApp :smiley: :smiley: ^^^^

I can never unsee that. :open_mouth:
Brings a whole new meaning to a News FLASH. :laughing:
Or ‘What’s the crack on the news’’ :smiley:

Now this new kid has come forward & the bbc have confirmed that the threatening txts he’s received are from there employee people should now lay off the parents , it’s not bloody easy being a parent at times , 18 can be a bloody nightmare in my experience

More twists and turns than a Mills & Boon women’s Novel. Mind I heard Rob likes reading them [emoji1787]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
More twists and turns than a Mills & Boon women’s Novel. Mind I heard Rob likes reading them [emoji1787]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

I’m into antiques mags fyi.
I’m a big fan of ‘Big Jugs’ monthly. :laughing:

I really wish I knew hue it is.

But seriously though the entire thing is a farce.
I think allegedly the dude paid for snaps from a 17 year old at the time and she is 20 something now and completely disagrees with everything her parents say.

The Sun should of had the balls to name the presenter… Instead they are not certain so they wont name him and they are putting it all on the BBC lol.
But the irony… oh the irony.
This is the same Sun that published pictures of 16 year olds on page 3… The same SUN that would countdown until a female celebrity turned 16… Like ■■■■■■■ hell. And they only stopped it when it became illegal in the early 2000s.

adam277:
I really wish I knew hue it is.

But seriously though the entire thing is a farce.
I think allegedly the dude paid for snaps from a 17 year old at the time and she is 20 something now and completely disagrees with everything her parents say.

The Sun should of had the balls to name the presenter… Instead they are not certain so they wont name him and they are putting it all on the BBC lol.
But the irony… oh the irony.
This is the same Sun that published pictures of 16 year olds on page 3… The same SUN that would countdown until a female celebrity turned 16… Like [zb] hell. And they only stopped it when it became illegal in the early 2000s.

She■■?
He …ain’t it?

I have no idea if the teen is a girl or boy tbh.

It’s a “he”. It’s a bit of a farce, it’s his parents complaining, he’s told the Sun and his lawyer there was nothing illegal, he’s estranged from his parents, probably because he is/was a crack head, so it looks like they’re basically interfering.

Apart from the fact that if the pictures that were paid for were ■■■■■■ in nature, the presenter will get done because the lad was under 18 years old at the time, there’s not much else to this tawdry situation

There’s a second lad who was approached by this BBC guy on a dating site, the threatening texts sent to this second lad have been verified as coming from a phone owned by the presenter, so at the very least there’s one charge that he could be done for.

Seems like the BBC didn’t learn anything from the Jimmy Saville situation, did it?

adam277:
The Sun should of had the balls to name the presenter…

It’s a legal issue, not a lack of testicles - if the guy has not done anything illegal (he has not even been charged, let alone convicted) he can legitimately sue them for shedloads. Remember the Cliff Richard/BBC fiasco?

adam277:
This is the same Sun that published pictures of 16 year olds on page 3… The same SUN that would countdown until a female celebrity turned 16… Like [zb] hell. And they only stopped it when it became illegal in the early 2000s.

Yes, they’ve got some brass neck haven’t they? Gutter press rag for gossip, not really a “newspaper” in the proper sense

Zac_A:

adam277:
The Sun should of had the balls to name the presenter…

It’s a legal issue, not a lack of testicles - if the guy has not done anything illegal (he has not even been charged, let alone convicted) he can legitimately sue them for shedloads. Remember the Cliff Richard/BBC fiasco?

Then they should not of made any claims.
Decent journalists gather evidence until they are certain they can prove it in court if needed and then they publish lol. This is just nonsense. Maybe it is true… I do not know.

But all that aside. Every single person who calls themselves a journalist knows who it is.
I suspect most people who have social media know who it is. Especially considering international outlets are now posting news articles about it without any fear of getting sued.

The genie is out of the bottle haha.

Huw Edwards has been named…

By his wife [emoji1787]

He’s now playing the mental illness card ffs :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
‘‘Sorry I wanted to shag young boys pet…it’s down to mental illness you know’’
:unamused: