Banned from a r.d.c

if you get banned from a r.d.c [ lets say morrisons] , are you banned from all there r.d.c,s or just that one, how long does it last, how do they actually enforce it, ta

from past experience of a major retail store, the one with five letters and have pale blue trucks :blush: , if you get banned from an RDC, it applies to the one you got banned from, not all :smiling_imp:

i got myself banned from there RDC in Bridgewater :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

then a week and a half later from another one of their RDC’s at Maggna Park :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this ban was a lifetime ban, but for some reason, i’m allowed back in :cry: :cry: :cry:

the length of the ban depends on the severity of the “offence” commited :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
from past experience of a major retail store, the one with five letters and have pale blue trucks :blush: , if you get banned from an RDC, it applies to the one you got banned from, not all :smiling_imp:

i got myself banned from there RDC in Bridgewater :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

then a week and a half later from another one of their RDC’s at Maggna Park :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this ban was a lifetime ban, but for some reason, i’m allowed back in :cry: :cry: :cry:

the length of the ban depends on the severity of the “offence” commited :smiley:

but how do they enforce it,i.e how do they know its you, do they have a list of names or what, other than finger prints, mug shots id of thought theyd struggle to enforce it

what kind of offenses would you do…to get a ban?

what else could you do but reverse up to the loading bay and bugger off,

shuttlespanker:

come on, what did you do to get banned? :laughing:

now, that would be telling :wink:

When I used to look into Gatehouse at Asda they had a list up on the wall with the drivers names and the firm they worked for and obviously these said drivers were to be refused entry.

No idea for how long the ban applies but the severity of offence may determine this.

shuttlespanker:
now, that would be telling :wink:

Hope you weren’t sitting in your cab while they tipped you!!

at the place in question, you are allowed to sit in your cab whilst being tipped, but no, it wasn’t that :laughing:

I do alot of drops into RDC’s - where ‘you shop we drop’ is the slogan.

I do not get a choice but only allowed to sit in a poxy room when being tipped. Can be annoying but as it is a big contract for the company I work for i grin and bare it!!!

What I have noticed though alot of the RDC i’m speaking about are run by different logistics companies, so I would say it would just be to the one you got banned at.

If it was Morrisons you got banned at, then I’ll be honest - it’s not that hard, at some of them as you only have to breath and they go off the heads.

Enforcing it, personally I would just keep going back with a different name. At the end of the day you are there to do a job!!! They either want the stuff or they don’t.

James

If you go to a different RDC, just give them a different name, they aren’t Immigration Control, they don’t check.

I got banned from one when i was doing agency work, a few weeks later got sent back to the same place different company. Security guard said arent you banned from here, i said i can’t have been never been here before, he said fair enough.

Think it depends how often you are in and what you did whether they will remember your face or not.

As agency I got threatened with ban from an RDC shunter (where ‘every little helps’) for not raising the column tail-lift between my tipping & loading bay on one of their trailers.

The whole yard was perfectly flat but I took the hint - and assumed that it was policy in case of - well, who knows? Perhaps it is a big no-no in this industry …where I now don’t do the nause of uppy-downy tail lifts

ady1:
if you get banned from a r.d.c [ lets say morrisons] , are you banned from all there r.d.c,s or just that one, how long does it last, how do they actually enforce it, ta

That’s just typical, if you’re not moaning about RDC’s, you moan about getting banned from them.
Just for the record, they enforce it by telling you to [zb] off when you arrive at the gatehouse.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i,ve never been banned but i have been told not to come back :laughing:

I got banned from Tesco’s RDC at Southampton for refusing to break load of fruit and veg down, and went back in following week.

if you have thousands of pounds of their stock…which the need to replenish, i doubt they will turn you away.

9times out of 10 banning you and enforcing it, will hurt them more with empty shelves

shuttlespanker:

When you eventually became visable to one of the gimps in the goods in office and he/she , got within reaching distance of the hatch, did you grab he/she by the throat ? “Kwik Save” Newport must have been the worst tip ever imo

Suedehead:

shuttlespanker:

When you eventually became visable to one of the gimps in the goods in office and he/she , got within reaching distance of the hatch, did you grab he/she by the throat ? “Kwik Save” Newport must have been the worst tip ever imo

very close :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

there was no window, it was all open plan, at the time anyway :laughing:

jumped over and was just about to chin the guy when his mate grabbed my arm and chucked me out :imp:

mind you, i did manage to get the truck up to 48MPH on the back straight of the warehouse (10MPH speed limit) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the other one, the guy had no back up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Suedehead:

shuttlespanker:

very close :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

there was no window, it was all open plan, at the time anyway :laughing:

jumped over and was just about to chin the guy when his mate grabbed my arm and chucked me out :imp:

mind you, i did manage to get the truck up to 48MPH on the back straight of the warehouse (10MPH speed limit) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the other one, the guy had no back up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fair play driver- just an after thought, wouldnt it be great to tell an Argos “home delivery driver” to ■■■■ off- when he turns up on youre doorstep an hour late - “you will have to re book it mate” :laughing: