Banned from a r.d.c

while sat bored at tosscos this morning i wondered if anyone had ever pulled up at the intercom, to hear them imortal words “drive” come thro the speaker… and ask for a food order for the laugh :laughing: :laughing:
now thats got to cause a bit of a laugh in the waiting(battery hen) area :laughing: :laughing:

I have a 4am Daventry @ (you shop we drop) on Monday Morning so will try the old food order then, being honest though at the RDC’s I go to which are non-food they seem to be at least polite and can take a joke.

James

dont surprise your banned with your crap attitude :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

jessicas dad:
dont surprise your banned with your crap attitude :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DieselDemon:

ady1:
if you get banned from a r.d.c [ lets say morrisons] , are you banned from all there r.d.c,s or just that one, how long does it last, how do they actually enforce it, ta

That’s just typical, if you’re not moaning about RDC’s, you moan about getting banned from them.
Just for the record, they enforce it by telling you to [zb] off when you arrive at the gatehouse.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

IF, IF , IF, IF you get banned , trying reading post before you reply :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

jessicas dad:

now where did i say i was banned , i said IF you get banned, CRAP attitude , cant argue there , think that post may of got you a browny point or two :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

aranger:
When I used to look into Gatehouse at Asda they had a list up on the wall with the drivers names and the firm they worked for and obviously these said drivers were to be refused entry.

No idea for how long the ban applies but the severity of offence may determine this.

where in the list was you then■■? top or bottom?

ady1:

jessicas dad:

now where did i say i was banned , i said IF you get banned, CRAP attitude , cant argue there , think that post may of got you a browny point or two :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh thanks cos i could do with a few :unamused: :laughing:

As said fi you get banned go back with another name, worked for me when I got banned from Inverurie Paper Mill…

I’ve been banned from Morrisons at Wakefield a few times now. And every time, the following day or week I’ve been back in with another load. Supposedly banned for life from Nettos too (I deliberately set out to do it as I hate the place) but that only lasted until my next delivery.

The length of your ban is usually determined by how urgently they want the next delivery you turn up with. :unamused:

i sumtimes wished i could get banned from asda wakefield!
:grimacing:

I’m banned from Netto at South Elmsall for refusing to manually pump off 24 tonnes of tinned stuff when I was 7 months pregnant with my first child - they wouldn’t let me use the leccy truck. Forget why now.

I’m also banned from the whole of Magna Park for parking there overnight once and refusing to move when security came 'round.

Since both incidences were 7 years ago, I doubt anyone would stop me going in to either now.