Baby wipes

Any one got any recommendations, using asda little angels ones at the moment, says sensitive on pack but comming out in a rash.ta

dozy:
Any one got any recommendations, using asda little angels ones at the moment, says sensitive on pack but comming out in a rash.ta

Are you on drugs Dozy!!!

:laughing:

Dozy do stop reeling them in, hook line and sinker one post after another, i can hear your manic laughter from here.

I can’t believe I’m replying here however when it comes to baby wipes we use / used huggies on the kids, they both had sensitive skin

I just love it! :grimacing:

I knew you’d be here you bellend!

NickW88:
I knew you’d be here you bellend!

Can anyone hear a VAN driver talking? :open_mouth:

And one with a limp at that! :grimacing:

:unamused: just use the curtains try to avoid the tassels though I’m told they can get wedged

Try Johnson baby wipes , pink packet though :stuck_out_tongue:

mark h:
:lol:

Very strange… I don’t get that.

^^ running Adblock or Ghostery?

If not those two will get kill 99% of household targeted advertising germs dead.

Juddian:
^^ running Adblock or Ghostery?

If not those two will get kill 99% of household targeted advertising germs dead.

I’ve been busted :wink:

Fine grade wetndry works for me. Saves a fortune on bleaching agents. :grimacing:

A bit small but oh so soft !
And fragrance free
Jim

Would I use these on a baby? Probably not, but at a quid a shot I’m happy enough to use them on me and my sensitive bits. Available at any good truckstop, and all the rubbish ones too.

the maoster:
but at a quid a shot

That’s some clean up mate! :open_mouth:

Johnsons all the way…99p in the cheap shops, sometimes 2 for £1.50! Great at getting fly squats off paintwork as well!

Go on Mysupermarket and see which are on offer, then you can buy a shed load of them.