Baby wipes

Goldilox:
Go on Mysupermarket and see which are on offer, then you can buy a shed load of them.

That’s how I’ve managed to clear Sainsburys of the Tassimo Macchiato… £3.50/box… Bargain!

Wilko’s 50p a packet

Was in tesco a while ago and they were doing 6 pack of pampers for a fiver.May aswell handy during the day to keep hands and face clean and baby soft lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Lidl are my preferred wipes. 79p for a pack of 80, and they are good ones.

I once got some Tesco everyday value ones which were too thin and had alcohol which dried as soon as you took them out of the packet, no use for anything,

Lidl baby wipes.jpg

Oh blinking heck…Mumsnet again :unamused:

BTW,whilst I’m on here,my souffles just won’t rise :cry: can anyone offer any advice ?

Baggie:

BTW,whilst I’m on here,my souffles just won’t rise :cry: can anyone offer any advice ?

Use room temperature eggs - not ones straight from the fridge :wink: :grimacing:

trux:

Baggie:

Use room temperature eggs - not ones straight from the fridge :wink: :grimacing:

Never put your eggs in the fridge :unamused:

Or in one basket.

Or up your arse

Baggie:

Dont put baby wipes in soufflés
Simples !

Baggie:

My mate mohammed el bangcrash can make things rise right up in the air. Want his number ? :wink:

dozy:
Any one got any recommendations, using asda little angels ones at the moment, says sensitive on pack but comming out in a rash.ta

Tried most of them myself but getting good rash free results from co-ops own brand fragrance free jobbies at the moment.

Rash could just be a mild allergic reaction to one of the ingredients or you could be rubbing too hard, sounds daft but even stuff advertised for sensitive people can have negative results on a few folks.

Best to try a few different brands to find one that works.

Be carefull not to place your baby wipes to close to your disenfectant wipes as the other day I got a not altogether nasty surprise wiping my special place with the wrong wipe.

For a better diagnosis could you post what you where doing to get the rash as other substances could be cross contaminating your wipe pack.

I always keep mine in the fridge as its nice to slip into something cool and delicious at night when im passing the evening watching movies… :wink:

dieseldog999:
I always keep mine in the fridge as its nice to slip into something cool and delicious at night when im passing the evening watching movies… :wink:

+1
Cant beat the feel of flesh on wet wipe (well you can but only with company), great for a glory wipe to put a shine back on ones tip.