Ayup,owdo and ello

morning all,i thought id better introduce myself before i start wondering around your site and genrally getting in peoples way.ive been drivering for 15 years and i currently working for a one man band out of doncaster,cheers for now,
carl.

Hi there , welcome to the nut house :slight_smile:
Crispy

welcome cab-rat :smiley: :smiley:

Hello.

welcome cab-rat
welcome to the loony bin

9.07am and still no sign of rog

is he all right

hi ya cab-rat welcome to truck net.

farmer:
9.07am and still no sign of rog

is he all right

Cheeky [ZB] (we use [ZB] instead of swearing on this site) I have been lurking for at least an hour :laughing:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome cab-rat :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

How to post Pics, avatars, using quotes, Driver CPC forum & Tacho & WTD regs forum

Hello. ( Coffeeholic reckons that this is sufficiently welcoming and informative. Oh Yeah!!)

Welcome cabrat.
We’ve got all sorts on here. it’s okey didley dokley mission in life to upset as many people as possible as soon as possible. But it’s all good fun.

cab-rat:
morning all,i thought id better introduce myself before i start wondering around your site and genrally getting in peoples way.ive been drivering for 15 years and i currently working for a one man band out of doncaster,cheers for now,
carl.

Hi cab-rat,

Glad to have you aboard mate. :smiley:

hiya,
Welcome aboard Cabrat, just hope yuo’re a cage rattler wer’e a bit a bit thin on the ground.
thanks harry long retired.

Welcome to the forum cab rat, enjoy yourself. Rog also has mishaps in cars as well! Remember his bump on the M6? :laughing:

The Highway Man:
Rog also has mishaps in cars as well! Remember his bump on the M6? :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28845

welcome mate, where abouts in sunny donny ? i park in broughys yard at carcroft !!

BUGGER OFF. :laughing:

Off topic posts and personal attacks removed from thread…

if you want to stay normal run :smiley:

cheers gents and thanks for the warm welcome,shaw tarse,im tother side of donny in bentley.
now ive got an hour or 2 im going to ave a proper look around,thanks again gents.