Average hours per week?

I’m sure it’s been asked before but I couldn’t find anything with my limited search ability!!

How many hours do you average per week? Not just driving hours, start to finish.

The reason I ask is that I’m currently averaging 60 a week. For the salary I’m on that puts me below national minimum wage.

goshow:
I’m sure it’s been asked before but I couldn’t find anything with my limited search ability!!

How many hours do you average per week? Not just driving hours, start to finish.

The reason I ask is that I’m currently averaging 60 a week. For the salary I’m on that puts me below national minimum wage.

the heros will be on shortly. :open_mouth: 71/ 84 hours " but if you have split daily rests, you can do 90 hours! " :unamused: FATIGUE. :bulb: it’s a killer " motorway matrix DON’T DRIVE TIRED! " :question: less is more! < is > ££££££££££££££s :sunglasses:

36-40 dont see the point in working anymore. Pays the bills an have money left over.

50-55.

Are you getting paid less than £450 gross for 60 hours mate?

Time for a new job fella.

60 - 66

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

46-48 hrs

When I was on days it was about 55, now I’m tramping it’s about 65 normally with it hitting 70 every few weeks. No chance I’d do that if I was on salary though! It’s only being paid by the hour that makes that amount worth it.

By the sounds of it your pretty much being exploited and need a new job!!

goshow:
I’m currently averaging 60 a week. For the salary I’m on that puts me below national minimum wage.

If your salary is working out at below the national minimum wage it’s obviously time to either ask for a raise or find another job :wink:

Start of shift to finish about 47 hours and paid for all.

52-66 a week for a gross of £700 (including 4 guaranteed nights out whether done or not) with average driving hours of 28 a week

Short answer to your question: Too many!

eagerbeaver:

Yes. £365 a week for 5 “full” days. There’s £25 a night, and a couple of other bonuses too. Generally I take home about £380 for around 60hrs a week.

I’m certainly not afraid of grafting but I would rather be rewarded for it.

Think you’re all right, time to start looking elsewhere.

Good on you mate. Far too many drivers being taken advantage of in this game.

Around 62 hours a week just now

goshow:

eagerbeaver:

Yes. £365 a week for 5 “full” days. There’s £25 a night, and a couple of other bonuses too. Generally I take home about £380 for around 60hrs a week.

I would do at those rates too. If you are a grafter you’re unlikely to be looking long. Where in the country are you based?

goshow:

eagerbeaver:

Is this the joke of the day ?
That’s less than my flat 48 hr week no nights out or over time
My hourly rate is £8.50 class 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

m_attt:
36-40 dont see the point in working anymore. Pays the bills an have money left over.

37 hours.

Not average, thats what I do and not a minute more!!! unless o/t at time and a half.

Depends. If I do a lot of day runs which are longer then I end up working 50+ but if I do more distance then I normally get about 45 hours in.

Varies on the work and if im doing nights out. 50-65hrs. Last week I worked the Saturday as well because we are flat out and racked up 72.5hrs in total.

We get paid for our breaks and also if for example if im parked up outside a customer for the night they pay me from 6am even if the place doesn’t open till 8:30am and I roll out of bed are open the curtains at 8:15am :sunglasses: