as at 0300

Drivers rest room pull up a sandbag…and then he told me,chalk,rest,bay and coppers! So I shoved me fingers in me ears and started singing I cannot hear you.

Chalk, rest, bay, don’t know what you mean :confused:

:wink: :wink:

bald bloke:

It’s a euphamism for a ■■■■■■ act involving snooker equipment, a horse and a police officer :unamused: :wink:

truckerjon:
:wink: :wink:

bald bloke:

It’s a euphamism for a ■■■■■■ act involving snooker equipment, a horse and a police officer :unamused: :wink:

A female police officer I hope.

the, ‘when i run out of time on this bay…’ story.

chilistrucker:
the, ‘when i run out of time on this bay…’ story.

Never heard that one mentioned on here before :confused:

As I do not understand this thread I will go for a lie down, on my awakening I will check again and see if anyone has cast some light on this story - bye.

5RRF:
Drivers rest room pull up a sandbag…and then he told me,chalk,rest,bay and coppers! So I shoved me fingers in me ears and started singing I cannot hear you.

I am another one at a loss, I do hope there is more, I hate it when I am confused but given that is 90% of the time these days… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Its the very common story about a driver running out of time on a bay and after notifying the goods in on numerous occasions eventually does so.Coppers turn up and chalk round the lorry telling driver not to move for 9hours and then cones of each side of bay or so the story goes!.It just so happens to be every other driver that this has happened too.

Well done!

It does seem that goods inwards see themselves as some kind of god these days, I reckon it is because they are the lowest of the low and the only person they can pass their crap on to is the poor driver, so when a driver actually tells them “I am running out of hours mate” the goods in just think they are trying to get tipped quicker. I love it when I hear a story like this, a bay ■■■■■■■ for 9 hours and a goods inward ■■■ having to explain to his boss why that truck is stuck in the yard - excellent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bald bloke:

Maybe he is thinking of the old Mars bars advert, ‘A Mars a day, helps you work,rest, and play!’

5RRF:
Its the very common story about a driver running out of time on a bay and after notifying the goods in on numerous occasions eventually does so.Coppers turn up and chalk round the lorry telling driver not to move for 9hours and then cones of each side of bay or so the story goes!.It just so happens to be every other driver that this has happened too.

Is that as many drivers as have pulled off bays when a forklift is 1/2 way between the bay and the trailer, leaving the poor forky injured??

And then one day, they get rid of the forkies (wages/cost cutting), and we all have to ‘self tip’■■ :confused:

Each bay has it’s own designated forklift…

You see an empty bay, pull straight on - tip (to just inside the doors), and the few remaining forkies can ‘sort it when they can be arsed’!! :laughing:

Too simple, I know, but more like ‘I wish’. :frowning:

brados:
Well done!

It does seem that goods inwards see themselves as some kind of god these days, I reckon it is because they are the lowest of the low and the only person they can pass their crap on to is the poor driver, so when a driver actually tells them “I am running out of hours mate” the goods in just think they are trying to get tipped quicker. I love it when I hear a story like this, a bay ■■■■■■■ for 9 hours and a goods inward ■■■ having to explain to his boss why that truck is stuck in the yard - excellent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not all ppl that do goods in think they are" god" some of us help drivers when they say they are running out of time

" treat people how you want to be treated" isn’t it?

A plod a day helps you chalk, rest and bay! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5RRF:

You should have told him about the day that you had a crap in the back of your tipper trailer :laughing:

robroy:

5RRF:

You should have told him about the day that you had a crap in the back of your tipper trailer :laughing:

I forget, what’s the punchline to that one this month? Is it nuns, then school kids in March, or the other way round?

Thankyou.

Winseer:
A plod a day helps you chalk, rest and bay! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Classic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

robroy:

5RRF:

I forget, what’s the punchline to that one this month? Is it nuns, then school kids in March, or the other way round?

Thankyou.

What a stupid question :unamused: it’s February… EVERYBODY knows that February is NUNS ! :unamused: :unamused: and you call yourself a profffessional ■■? :open_mouth: