as at 0300

robroy:

Coffeeholic:

robroy:

5RRF:
Drivers rest room pull up a sandbag…and then he told me,chalk,rest,bay and coppers! So I shoved me fingers in me ears and started singing I cannot hear you.

You should have told him about the day that you had a crap in the back of your tipper trailer :laughing:

I forget, what’s the punchline to that one this month? Is it nuns, then school kids in March, or the other way round?

Thankyou.

What a stupid question :unamused: it’s February… EVERYBODY knows that February is NUNS ! :unamused: :unamused: and you call yourself a profffessional ■■? :open_mouth:

I am suitably ashamed, I can only offer strong drink in mitigation.

5RRF:
Its the very common story about a driver running out of time on a bay and after notifying the goods in on numerous occasions eventually does so.Coppers turn up and chalk round the lorry telling driver not to move for 9hours and then cones of each side of bay or so the story goes!.It just so happens to be every other driver that this has happened too.

I went twice to a Depot south of Bristol.
The one Day i was 10 Hour on thems Ramp,the next day off,and then they sent me down again,having 4hour on Parking and 9,5 Hour on Bay.
Never got sent there,not even a Job for that Company in Lutherworth at all,but i had that 2 Shifts 47 Hour

Dan_1986:

brados:
Well done!

It does seem that goods inwards see themselves as some kind of god these days, I reckon it is because they are the lowest of the low and the only person they can pass their crap on to is the poor driver, so when a driver actually tells them “I am running out of hours mate” the goods in just think they are trying to get tipped quicker. I love it when I hear a story like this, a bay ■■■■■■■ for 9 hours and a goods inward ■■■ having to explain to his boss why that truck is stuck in the yard - excellent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not all ppl that do goods in think they are" god" some of us help drivers when they say they are running out of time

" treat people how you want to be treated" isn’t it?

Yes it is, it is just a pity that the VAST majority of drivers come up against goods in people who just can’t be bothered and do not realise that trucks delivering there keep them in a job!

I always treated people with respect and politeness but when faced with some person who does not have the same attitude towards you then you have to lower yourself to their level - sad but true!

brados:

Dan_1986:

brados:
Yes it is, it is just a pity that the VAST majority of drivers come up against goods in people who just can’t be bothered and do not realise that trucks delivering there keep them in a job!
quote]

Wrong…why is all truck drivers think this. It is the customer who buys the goods that keep them and YOU in your job. Don’t say if we didn’t deliver it they wouldn’t have the goods…you need a customer to buy the goods to keep you in a job. Truck drivers do not keep anyone in a job.

xjrv8:

brados:

Dan_1986:

brados:
quote]

Wrong…why is all truck drivers think this. It is the customer who buys the goods that keep them and YOU in your job. Don’t say if we didn’t deliver it they wouldn’t have the goods…you need a customer to buy the goods to keep you in a job. Truck drivers do not keep anyone in a job.

They keep goods inward bods in a job to start with!

No trucks = nothing anywhere!!

brados:

xjrv8:

brados:

Dan_1986:

brados:
quote]

They keep goods inward bods in a job to start with!

No trucks = nothing anywhere!!

You still miss the point. You need customers…if you have no customers then you will have nothing to deliver.
Nothing to deliver= NO JOB…NO TRUCKS.

xjrv8:
Nothing to deliver= NO JOB…NO TRUCKS.

Correct - NO BLOODY GOODS IN BODS EITHER!!!