Are you attending the T/Net do Tonight (7th April)

The pub has asked us for some rough numbers… so please vote above…

Details here for those who missed the post

yes :grimacing:

there will be me, Lug84 and The Dragon :smiley:

well, someone has got to drive us home when we’re ■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
there will be me, Lug84 and The Dragon :smiley:

well, someone has got to drive us home when we’re ■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I will be going but don’t know if the dragon will collect me when I’m ■■■■■■ ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I might come. Haven’t decided yet!

Season starts in earnest for me tomorrow so I’m away for a fortnight and a tad busy. No 'net so I won’t be able to upset anyone, plus my Mrs gets a full nights, snore free sleep. Everyone’s happy!

The Pink Lady Trucker = PLT

I will NOT be attending, I will send to the charity but I refuse to hang around Such drivers who bring this profession into disrepute

Sad that they do, but sign of the times

Sadly also those who still believe women should be behind the kitchen sink seem to be some of the drivers here

PLT:

I will NOT be attending, I will send to the charity but I refuse to hang around Such drivers who bring this profession into disrepute

Sadly also those who still believe women should be behind the kitchen sink seem to be some of the drivers here

don’t tease me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh dear, here we go again, tarring everyone with the same brush :unamused:

and yet again, i can’t see where you are going with this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PLT:

There will be women drivers there ! are all male drivers tarred with the same brush?

Trev_H:
There will be women drivers there ! are all male drivers tarred with the same brush?

Thats good to hear, and No not all male drivers are tarred with the same brush thankfully, even still, I will not attend this function

Trev_H:

PLT:

Trev, back away from the conversation, this is a highly volatile woman we are dealing with, as her other username, she stated that she would not be back on here, so, from that, in this comment she stated that she will not be attending, can we take that as she will be attending, using her own logic on her :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, there will be four of us :smiley:

Pat

shuttlespanker:

Trev_H:

PLT:

Trev, back away from the conversation, this is a highly volatile woman we are dealing with, as her other username, she stated that she would not be back on here, so, from that, in this comment she stated that she will not be attending, can we take that as she will be attending, using her own logic on her :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I hope so ! I like highly volatile women :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PLT:

Just like some of the drivers on here should be in the garage with the rest of the tools !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sadly not.

As it’s a bank holiday weekend, there are some big bucks to be earned.

Plus it’s the start of my clubs motor racing season on Sunday, and as asst safety officer, I think I may be needed there.

Ken.

I take it from that reply that I have missed some hostility somewhere along the line.
One question, if women divers are the same as us blokes and should be treated no differently, why do you want to set up a different club and then blag a TV program about the shock horror of women driving trucks?
Nothing against women drivers here, just all seems a bit hypocritical.

Quinny:
Sadly not.

As it’s a bank holiday weekend, there are some big bucks to be earned.

ditto

Big bucks :question: I’m working Friday running back in sat morning, going to Cannock coming home sun morning then back working Monday, therefore 2 bank holidays plus Cannock. So I don’t see big bucks as an excuse.

I might pop down for a bit. Just to see who’s who and put a face to a name. And maybe get my chap to pick me up when ive had a few too many ( which isnt many anymore :cry: )
Look forward to seeing you there.

I

Ps I’m female will I be safe amongst all the so called mysogynastic men around? Lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol:
Only kidding guys

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk

oddzpop:
I might pop down for a bit. Just to see who’s who and put a face to a name. And maybe get my chap to pick me up when ive had a few too many ( which isnt many anymore :cry: )
Look forward to seeing you there.

I

Ps I’m female and will be easy to spot as I will be chained to a sink will I be safe amongst all the so called mysogynastic men around? Lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol:
Only kidding guys

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk