Are you attending the T/Net do Tonight (7th April)

At the time of writing this, would it seem that the do has had it’s day, or is it a case of it being on an Easter weekend means peeps are having time with their families:

Yes 10 23%

No 29 67%

Maybe 4 9%

Quinny:
At the time of writing this, would it seem that the do has had it’s day, or is it a case of it being on an Easter weekend means peeps are having time with their families:

Yes 10 23%

No 29 67%

Maybe 4 9%

I think you could call it cosy :wink:

I thought there were more yes votes than that yesterday ■■? :confused:

DoYouMeanMe?:

oddzpop:
Ps I’m female and will be easy to spot as I will be chained to a sink will I be safe amongst all the so called mysogynastic men around? Lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol:
Only kidding guys

hmmmph only if its a bright pink versace sink! Come on!!!
I get the boyfriend to do the washing up i do the hoovering! And the cooking cleaning washing and ironing throughout the week and he does it at the weekend. I think thats fair enough!
Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk

Quinny:

Yes 10 23%

No 29 67%

Maybe 4 9%

To be honest, Quinny, we always get at least 3 times the people turning up that say they’re going to turn up. For starters, people like Pat who are bringing a car-full can only click “yes” once, not 4 times. :wink:

And myself, who will be bringing 2 (possibly 3) others with me

Precisely. :grimacing:

Should be showing my face for a bit :slight_smile:

gonzothejaffa1:

Gonz, after seeing your face, can you please wear a mask? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

gonzothejaffa1:

Gonz, after seeing your face, can you please wear a mask? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

people in glas houses shouldn’t throw stones eh spanky :wink:

up to yet i will be there don’t worry gonzo i will bring a spare bag for spanky . :slight_smile:

the flying foden:
up to yet i will be there

Me too.

Thetaff:

the flying foden:
up to yet i will be there

Me too.

50 / 50 at the mo trying to squirm out of a work commitment. Will know tomorrow am

Well I hope everyone coming brings plenty of cash :slight_smile: I have boxes and boxes of stuff donated by the supporters of the event and the PDF are bringing some extra very nice goodies, could be a chance to pick up a bargain… Including a full 35 hours DCPC :unamused:

I have a few hundred quid to go behind the bar as well :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Its looking like being a very good evening with hopefully the PDF greatly benefiting so they can assist more drivers and their families… Given the amount of stuff I have to auction this year, to reach last years total I doubt if we will have to blag silly money off folks… however I still wont be letting stuff go for nothing !!! :smiling_imp:

In order for all to benefit from the free bar and not just the early birds It will be spread out over the evening and no double/treble spirits will be allowed unless there is anything left towards the end of the night… so you may have to buy the odd half every now and then… :bulb:

The evening doesnt start until 7 pm although those turning up earlier are more than welcome…

One point to please note:

Although we intend to have a good time, the pub will still be in use throughout the evening by other customers and families having a meal - so please try to remember that the general public hates Truck Drivers enough, and lets not give them any reason to moan about us even more and keep any excess ribaldry in areas not being used by us lot to a minimum :wink:

Lets not forget why we are there… to have a GOOD time and raise funds for this years charity

sorry Rikki, i, along with Lug will try to behave this time, although Gogzy won’t be there though :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
sorry Rikki, i, along with Lug will try to behave this time, although Gogzy won’t be there though :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL… we have never yet had a complaint about behaviour… and only a couple times over the years been asked to keep the noise down a bit early on- Its a mark of how well the evening is thought of that even though the pub has new management and we didnt hold the event last year, the previous manager told the new ones about the event and they are more than happy to host it for us…

Although the hotel has asked us to ensure JD keeps his clothes on this year, apparently the receptionist in the hotel is still undergoing counselling… and Premier Inns use the CCTV footage to try teach new employees about the risks involved in the job :grimacing:

Just a further note… the pub has donated to us free of charge their function room so we will be congregating in there…

The re’s four of us from the PDF coming and it will be so nice to meet you all and put some faces to names again.

The last time I came to a Trucknet do was years ago and the only one I seem to remember is a bloke with a long beard and a kilt :wink: :smiley:

Pat

bloodoodle:
The re’s four of us from the PDF coming and it will be so nice to meet you all and put some faces to names again.

The last time I came to a Trucknet do was years ago and the only one I seem to remember is a bloke with a long beard and a kilt :wink: :smiley:

Pat

that would be Simon :laughing:

so, you don’t remember Colingl then? he was another one that was wearing a skirt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No…but I do remember Allikat :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Pat