Are buses homo`s?

They must be as when pulling up at their bus stop with enough room to land a 747,they stick their rear end ready for a good shafting.45 degree angle i see all the time.

I’ve read some moronic drivel from Toby but this just about takes the biscuit. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

More tea vicar.

Apart from the obvious drug fuelled ■■■■ that Toby posts (and I choose to not read anything from him), I feel I need to explain this one!!!
It could be that some ■■■■ who doesnt know what “bus stop” means and parks in it, or have a look at where the raised kerb is on a lot of stops - you need to stop half out of the bus stop to be able to get a wheelchair/push chair on using the low floor buses and the kerb…
Oh and thats what happens when you park in a bus stop :wink:

And when you park in the coach bays at the services :wink:

I only ever do that when im due a 45 min break then watch the ■■■■■ face when i say i cant move till i had my break.

Homophobic as well as a plank eh Toby?

toby1234abc:
They must be as when pulling up at their bus stop with enough room to land a 747,they stick their rear end ready for a good shafting.45 degree angle i see all the time.

Usually it so that they have room to manoeuvre to get out again when they want to pull out. If you’ve not been a bus driver you can’t criticize them.

Besides which, you moan at almost everything. Give it a rest will ya! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ND888 BIGJ:
I only ever do that when im due a 45 min break then watch the [zb] face when i say i cant move till i had my break.

I presume you do this when you cant be bothered to park in the truck park, or is it so he can see your face while he parks behind you and then wont move until his punters come back…Tu Che

Saratoga:

toby1234abc:

Usually it so that they have room to manoeuvre to get out again when they want to pull out. If you’ve not been a bus driver you can’t criticize them.

Besides which, you moan at almost everything. Give it a rest will ya! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

He probably only drives a van for Citylink :smiley:

It could be to prevent demolishing the bus shelter as he/she pulls away. For some reason they seem to put the raised kerb after the shelter rather than before it. Obviously designed by someone who never travels on buses and doesn’t know which way the queue is formed.

what worries me is the fact that toby has checked out the recognised homo angle of 45 degrees.
where did he get his information? :wink: :smiley:

limeyphil:
what worries me is the fact that toby has checked out the recognised homo angle of 45 degrees.
where did he get his information? :wink: :smiley:

Tying his shoelaces, delivering swimming pool equipment to Michael Barrymores’.

Vaseline :
thegloss.com/beauty/50-beautiful … -vaseline/

dar1976:

Saratoga:

toby1234abc:

lololol, do you wiggle the arse of your bus mate?

Toby, you really have issues if you think buses are homosexual!!

discoman:

dar1976:

Saratoga:

toby1234abc:

lololol, do you wiggle the arse of your bus mate?

Toby, you really have issues if you think buses are homosexual!!

I get mine in straight without any need for wiggling :wink:

Sorry but can’t help derailing this totally off topic thread :smiley:

i think toby is suggesting buses are not!!!

With a bit of care you can slot it in neater than a trucker… or just not care. After a while it just gets so monotonous…

Those old routemaster busses were entered at the rear

Saratoga:
With a bit of care you can slot it in neater than a trucker… or just not care. After a while it just gets so monotonous…

Yes. Monotony is definitely a word I’d use to describe it. But unless the bus stop area is obstructed then it’s quite easy to slot buses in and out. I do it day in day out with the parking in WSM and it is a skill learned very quickly.

Still not sure why Toby thinks buses are homosexual though lol

Well it’s Friday, what can we expect from Toby over the weekend? Are Moffett Mounties transgender? Do Hiabs swing both ways?