Anyone

Has anyone worked for this logistics people , I’m still none the wiser how you get to see a pay slip / what hols your entitled to , just got a txt from ezy solutions saying you will have a net pay of £ xxxx going in your bank
Told I’d get a welcome pack - no
My controller will ring me x 4 - no
I’m interested in what deductions there making as Net wage I basically the same as net wage for working direct for stobarts ( ties in with what agency bloke said ) , but my tax code now has a x on end which I assume is emergency tax code , and if as people suggest there deducting 12% of wage towards hols and a direct stobarts driver doesn’t pay towards hols surely your net pay would be apx £90less for 12% hol pay deductions + emergency tax

dozy:
Has anyone worked for this logistics people , I’m still none the wiser how you get to see a pay slip / what hols your entitled to , just got a txt from ezy solutions saying you will have a net pay of £ xxxx going in your bank
I’m interested in what deductions there making as Net wage I basically the same as net wage for working direct for stobarts ( ties in with what agency bloke said ) , but my tax code now has a x on end which I assume is emergency tax code , and if as people suggest there deducting 12% of wage towards hols and a direct stobarts driver doesn’t pay towards hols surely your net pay would be apx £90less for 12% hol pay deductions + emergency tax

Just ask stobart , sure it sounds like your still working for them just a different spin
If you ain’t learned anything by now there is definitely no hope for you in this life
Tieing my shoe laces comes to mind no hope

nightline:

dozy:

Just ask stobart , sure it sounds like your still working for them just a different spin
If you ain’t learned anything by now there is definitely no hope for you in this life

Thought this clown was working for DHL

robthedog:

nightline:

dozy:

Before or after retiring to Spain?

Logistics People are, or are tied to Stobarts aren’t they…■■?

Bit like Manpower have a tie in with Jewsons builders… (Got the T shirt! :imp: :cry: )

LP are Stobarts in house agency.
At the beginning of the year I was looking for work and spoke to the guy running the LP Doncaster/ goole office. The penny dropped when he told me it was working for Stobarts. Albeit the shifts I was offered was Friday - Monday which I declined

the nodding donkey:

robthedog:

nightline:

dozy:

Have we…

Missed out a bit for XPO somewhere sometime somehow?

I’m on a Stobarts site in the north west, LP are on site too, I’m on £3 an hour more in the week £4.50 Saturday and £6 sunday.I also get my breaks paid and as a FTE with my agency I get paid if there’s no shift that night, on FTE with LP, I didn’t get paid if stood down.LP will be billing the client the same as my agency.

halewood:
LP will be billing the client the same as my agency.

Wait, aren’t LP and ES the same thing? A bit confused here… :confused:

peirre:
LP are Stobarts in house agency.
At the beginning of the year I was looking for work and spoke to the guy running the LP Doncaster/ goole office. The penny dropped when he told me it was working for Stobarts. Albeit the shifts I was offered was Friday - Monday which I declined

I’m mon- fri tramping , they wouldn’t give me days as you have to live within 1/2 hr of depot according to ■■■■■■■ phone

halewood:
I’m on a Stobarts site in the north west, LP are on site too, I’m on £3 an hour more in the week £4.50 Saturday and £6 sunday.I also get my breaks paid and as a FTE with my agency I get paid if there’s no shift that night, on FTE with LP, I didn’t get paid if stood down.LP will be billing the client the same as my agency.

I thought you were guaranteed work with lp

the nodding donkey:

robthedog:

nightline:

dozy:

When art50 gets rescinded we will be off

ETS:

halewood:

Correct… be a tax fiddley thing, one company bills another all owned by the same, holding company in a tax Haven.

ETS:

halewood:

I think the fella who set LP up is ex ES.Karl something or other?

dozy:

halewood:

I thought you were guaranteed work with lp

Guaranteed on the phone and when you register, won’t pay you if Stobarts have no work.Bad fiddle and best left avoided

dozy:
When art50 gets rescinded we will be off

Whatcha gonna do when Boris gets his wicked way in October?
As your plans will go pop, and you’ll need to dig out your Stobart shirt and mouldy orange, and get back on the hamster wheel

Phoned them. Start tomorrow £900 a week.

My controller has phoned me and they gave me a welcome pack.

ES vs LP…

How do Stobarts come to the conclusion there’s different tax rates between 18% to 20% for pay?

Conor:
How do Stobarts come to the conclusion there’s different tax rates between 18% to 20% for pay?

They don’t - they are stating the total tax take (income tax plus NI) expressed as a percentage of gross pay.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk