Anyone on here

Anyone on here sat in Langdons Bridgewater

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:
Anyone on here sat in Langdons Bridgewater

Yeh ME.
I remember what you said to me last time on here.
I’m coming to find you.
BE AFRAID. :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Oh I am afraid bay 1 when your ready [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

:smiley: It’s lucky for you I have a bad leg, and can’t make it that far, so I’ll just make hand gestures at you as I go past instead.

robroy:
:smiley: It’s lucky for you I have a bad leg, and can’t make it that far, so I’ll just make hand gestures at you as I go past instead.

Agency limp is it

mdourish:

robroy:

Agency limp is it

Now that IS an insult !
:smiley:

This…

Thread needs to be locked before it gets out of hand.

yourhavingalarf:
This…

Or like my last one…just demoted to the graveyard ‘Feedback Forum’ (WITHOUT A LINK TO THIS ONE…)that nobody reads.
Saves rocking the boat on here though and seeing to be questioning certain mod’s actions eh? :unamused:

robroy:

yourhavingalarf:
This…

Or like my last one…just demoted to the graveyard ‘Feedback Forum’ (WITHOUT A LINK TO THIS ONE…)that nobody reads.
Saves rocking the boat on here though and seeing to be questioning certain mod’s actions eh? :unamused:

Cheer up mate, it’ll be a funny conversation in a few months when they discuss dropping participation numbers! :smiley:

If we’re still here… :unamused:

It might be there to secretly beef up the viewing figures for that bit of the forum as I must admit, there’s only 3 parts I ever read (until now). As for not being here - don’t suggest people go elsewhere, we might end up back having to read Facebook, this place saved me from that hell! :slight_smile:

Oh and most of the trucker forums on Facebook are full of people repeating RDC rubbish - like the bloke who told me the other day he makes 6x more driving a ■■■■■■ van around Europe compared to driving a class 1, and can’t keep up with all the work including turning down a massive job today, but he’s just spent 2 hours in a Midlands RDC tipping 2 pallets because he’s “doing his mate a favour”.

That is why these forums are sooooo much better than anywhere else…a bit of reality.

^^^^^^^^^^
Understand why it has been moved because of subject matter, but when stuff is moved to say Bully’s, usually there is also a link to the main forum running concurrently… so why not this one?
Reckon it would have made a few pages with constructive comments instead of just dying off in the other forum.
As I said, they are safer with ‘‘Which Sat nav’’ and ‘‘Manual ■■■■ entries’’ :unamused: …edge of the seat entertainment for all on here. :smiley:

Btw Sorry to hi.jack your thread mdourish. :blush:
Are you tipped at Landons yet? :smiley:

robroy:
Btw Sorry to hi.jack your thread mdourish. :blush:
Are you tipped at Landons yet? :smiley:

All loaded and home now mate