Anyone for some stobby bashing? lol

■■■

No surprise really. They can’t drive for toffee. They only work there because they can’t get a job anywhere else and the standard of driving - along with this clip - shows why.

How’d he/she manage that little pearler?

I was thinking about this earlier as it happens (no fan of stobarts personally b.t.w), surely with the shear number of them about, photo’s / videos of their ■■■■ ups must be easier to find than Joe bloggs (more trucks = more chance of one) - soo, eddies success is actually harming his reputation! :laughing:

Sorry, it’s been a boring old night :blush:

Steve-o:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjfP6C6nA4&feature=related

■■■

Who’s the clever ■■■■ filming whilst driving? He/she will end up in the same position if they carry on like that!! :unamused:

Rob K:
No surprise really. They can’t drive for toffee. They only work there because they can’t get a job anywhere else and the standard of driving - along with this clip - shows why.

Sweeping statement Rob!! All firms have idiots!! Even driving Lorries!!

Rob,what does that clip actually show?,to me it looked like a Stobart chill truck across the carriageway,no one else involved. How do you know what happened?,the driver could have had an heart attack,a stroke anything,nobody and least of all you know what the circumstances were that caused that accident.
Rob your such a ■■■■■■ !!

Who’s the clever ■■■■ filming whilst driving? He/she will end up in the same position if they carry on like that!! :unamused:

Well said that man.

Steve-o must be a closet "Eddie " spotter ------ lol :laughing: :laughing:

Where is Harry Hill when you need him? Oh the drama…

Could also have been a wet road and jumping on the brakes when a vehicle came off the slip road, no drama, no heart attacks, no strokes, no sympathy!

Wheel Nut:
Where is Harry Hill when you need him? Oh the drama…

Could also have been a wet road and jumping on the brakes when a vehicle came off the slip road, no drama, no heart attacks, no strokes, no sympathy!

I thought he was trying to do a U-turn after missing his turnoff!!
Or the fridge drove him to distraction :laughing:

Lets hope you don’t drop a bollock one day and someone puts the footage on the internet to take the ■■■■ out of you! ‘Let him without sin cast the first stone’ and all that!

Fileep:
Lets hope you don’t drop a bollock one day and someone puts the footage on the internet to take the ■■■■ out of you! ‘Let him without sin cast the first stone’ and all that!

Who me? I’ve been sideways at 30 mph on Detling hill January 2009 in my Stobbies Scania!! Wasn’t nice!! Last shift aswell!!!

dessy:

Fileep:

Who me? I’ve been sideways at 30 mph on Detling hill January 2009 in my Stobbies Scania!! Wasn’t nice!! Last shift aswell!!!

To nobody in particular, just a fact. I am getting tired of the Stobart bashing, if we were doing this to a minority race then the subject would be taken off. ■■■■■’s get treated better on here, say anything bad about them then the subject gets removed.
Every firm as a percentage of numpties, problem is they are a massive firm which in turn makes them have quite a few. To the rest of the workforce who crack on and get the job done its quite annoying. Thats only my opinion, so please feel free to knock it to pieces.

i know that section of road…as basically its where i live. looks like hes come from Pitreavie industrial estate and came flying down that hill, the slip road and the motorway corner their southbound is pretty bad and pretty bumpy

hes just luck where it is, there is a sliproad going off into Rosyth about 500 yards round the corner but its a long way round for somebody in a rush, im lucky if im doing more than 40 if i join the motorway at that junction

you even see my old high school when he looks out the side window lol

Fileep you talk a lot of sense,especially your last but one sentence about most of the drivers who work here just want to get on with the job. According to this forum,every other transport company in the country can’t have any clowns working for them.

i might be wrong but i am sure it say,s at the top of the page profesional drivers forum so why not try to act like profesional drivers. it appears that it is slag stobarts forum the driver that has never made a mistake has yet to be made .stobart will employ over 1800 drivers nationwide so it is likeley that by the law of averages accidents are going happen. you do not get stobarts drivers coming on this forum bleating on about vosa or driving hours or where can i park so concentrate on your own sad life of taking videos on your mobile phone mr profesionaland leave other people to get on with making a living :exclamation: :cry:

I don’t or ever have worked for Stobarts and I don’t even know any of their drivers but I think we should be helping each other out as fellow drivers (let’s face it, nobody else will) instead of coming on this site and behaving like snidey little [zb]. I like to exctract the urine out of friends and workmates as routine daily banter but I’ve never had any entertainment out of road accidents, maybe I’m weird. Like the other post says earlier, the driver could have had a stroke or heart attack. Maybe it was just a case of driver error, we all make mistakes and some are worse than others. I for one feel heartfelt sorry for anybody that crashes a lorry, I hope I never find out what it’s like.

dave75:
I don’t or ever have worked for Stobarts and I don’t even know any of their drivers but I think we should be helping each other out as fellow drivers (let’s face it, nobody else will) instead of coming on this site and behaving like snidey little [zb]. I like to exctract the urine out of friends and workmates as routine daily banter but I’ve never had any entertainment out of road accidents, maybe I’m weird. Like the other post says earlier, the driver could have had a stroke or heart attack. Maybe it was just a case of driver error, we all make mistakes and some are worse than others. I for one feel heartfelt sorry for anybody that crashes a lorry, I hope I never find out what it’s like.

well said

To be honest what ■■■■ taking can you do with that music in the background. Be fair now.

Now that I have clocked up a few thousand miles I’ve had a chance to see what other firms drivers are like and I’m yet to be behind a Stobarts driver swerving across the road or trying to squeeze past me on the 500 yard stretch between lights.

I have seen some worrying driving but I’m not around to name and shame.