Anyone bought a truck with work from maritime?

Just want to know what sort of money I can earn and the sort of support you get

Take your christmas money to the betting shop better chance of making a profit that way

If you search on here for Maritime you will find lots of threads

here’s one for starters
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105845&p=1583908&hilit=maritime#p1583908

not me personally, because i am not that stupid, contrary to popular belief :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but, i do know a few who have, and are no longer trading :wink:

Maritime have a Kent container terminal less than half-an-hour’s drive from me but I sub to a company based in Devon. Nuff said!

shuttlespanker:
not me personally, because i am not that stupid, contrary to popular belief :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t know if that is meant to be “tongue in cheek” but I generally consider you to be one of the most knowledgeable and worthwhile members on TruckNet to listen to for advice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

I don’t know if that is meant to be “tongue in cheek” but I generally consider you to be one of the most knowledgeable and worthwhile members on TruckNet to listen to for advice. :stuck_out_tongue:

SSSSSsssshhhhhhhhh!!!

don’t tell everyone :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

SSSSSsssshhhhhhhhh!!!

don’t tell everyone :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hers a pic i found of shuttlespanker to prove it :laughing: :wink:

index.jpg

Thanks for the replies people, it was just an idea I have been thinking about for a while but maybe should just leave as just that. :unamused:

seriously, the Maritime Buy with Work scheme is not worth the paper the contract will be written on, i know of people, good friends, who have gone down that road, and failed

the trucks are overpriced, the work is poor, you cannot refuse a job, if you do, they will refuse your guarantee for the week

i do know more, but, am limited as to what i can say on here, although, there is a post somewhere, where i do give more details of the sort of things they do to get out of paying :wink:

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

Seconded

cough

Tipper Tom:

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

Seconded

PAH… I love the humour on this site :laughing: :grimacing:

kr79:
Take your christmas money to the betting shop better chance of making a profit that way

Or spend it on booze,“toot” & Russian hookers at least you’ll go skint having a good time! :wink:

not really relevant but they do have nice trucks

Tipper Tom:

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

Seconded

Careful, he’ll get too bigheaded to come up here to help his Dad next week… that is unless someone has a bigger van for him to come up in.

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

[Zb] ing hell I thought better off you monk.

Muckspreader:
not really relevant but they do have nice trucks

Can you guess who contributes toward them?

Any owner driver work that is easy to get on to is more than likely not worth a squirt of ■■■■.

The trucks are priced at main dealer aproved used prices. I know if i was paying top dollar id rather buy from scania volvo etc

jessicas dad:

Harry Monk:

shuttlespanker:

[Zb] ing hell I thought better off you monk.

Would you like to be the pot or the kettle?

from the man (in the loosest of terms) who can, t hold a job down for any length of time :unamused: