Anyone at Lymm tonight?

As the title says. I’m here risking my life for the 1st time tonight. Green DAF tractor unit, bobtail. Come say hello, or smack me in the eye. Passed caring!

I am round the corner. What would you like?

■■■■■■■ hell vern. Stobarts very own pin up boy is offering you services. Be afraid.

eagerbeaver:
What would you like?

A bit of man love i’d say nothing like the real thing, so they say of course :smiley:

Shall we send a “lady of the night” around to knock on your door and ask the old question "do you need keeping company tonight driver ? "

Or a fat old bloke with 4 tins of beer to gossip about the good old days.

3 wheeler:
Shall we send a “lady of the night” around to knock on your door and ask the old question "do you need keeping company tonight driver ? "

Or a fat old bloke with 4 tins of beer to gossip about the good old days.

Even better a lady of the night with 4 cans of cold stuff.

Even better a lady of the night with 4 cans of cold stuff.
[/quote]
Bu@@er off its beer or a shag…having both is just greedy on a school night.

Using trucknet for a truck stop fix tut tut.

Hope you got what you needed whether it be some slap and tickle or a shot in the eye :stuck_out_tongue:

how much is it to stop ay lymm i called in their last week but only for brekfast and the toilet looked like a pretty good truckstop im just trying to find cheap/free places to park at night as ive just started tramping

thanks

Yatsay93:
how much is it to stop ay lymm i called in their last week but only for brekfast and the toilet looked like a pretty good truckstop im just trying to find cheap/free places to park at night as ive just started tramping

thanks

I wouldn’t bother if I was you. It’s always had problems with load thefts from there. Secure parking my arse ever since they got rid of the barriers to go in and out of the lorry park. Any Tom, ■■■■ and Harry can come into the lorry park now and see what loads are worth nicking.

I agree dont bother parking there.

Hey Vern. I left my bottle of lube on your passenger seat.

Keep hold of it for me until next time.

eagerbeaver:
Hey Vern. I left my bottle of lube on your passenger seat.

Keep hold of it for me until next time.

I think BV is currently sat on an ice pack.

Was there not a post on here once about Lymm bogs being a certain type of meeting place at night ( btw know you 2 are only kidding…I think :laughing: )
I’m sure somebody on here said once that they caught 2 guys buggering each others brains out one night there. :smiley:

robroy:
btw know you 2 are only kidding.

You sure about that !!

Bloody hell Rob. Had those erm… ’ tales ’ been known to me, I may have refrained from my input on this thread.

eagerbeaver:
Bloody hell Rob. Had those erm… ’ tales ’ been known to me, I may have refrained from my input on this thread.

Too late Ethel :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

eagerbeaver:

Yeh you’ve got to watch them bogs. You only go in for a ■■■■ and come out with an arse like a funnel :laughing:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

Yeh you’ve got to watch them bogs. You only go in for a ■■■■ and come out with an arse like a funnel :laughing:

Do ya :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I am concerned with the escalating viewing figures on this thread.

I have a reputation to maintain. I am a pro.

Erm…I mean professional driver.