Anybody remember this MIddle east running company

mushroomman:

Wheel Nut:

mushroomman:
Can anybody remember the name of the driver wearing the red T-shirt as I saw him on a couple of occasions and it’s really bugging me now :slight_smile: .

Regards Steve.

I wondered if it might be Alan (Maggoo) Jones

I don’t think so Malc, I.I.R.C. I seem to remember that Alan looked like he always needed a good feed as he looked a bit on the slim side. I saw him at the bottom end of Yugo once near Nis parked in a lay-by and he had his young lad with him. I pulled in to see if he was O.K. and his lad came up and said we’ve stopped for some scram, Alan liked his scram :slight_smile: .

Regards Steve.

It seems like he doesn’t go hungry anymore, unless that was his first meal since the ferry. Hungry in Hungary

And a quite small picture that Bestbooties took & owns, difficult to see him clearly.

I just remember he had hands like shovels :stuck_out_tongue:

sinbin31:
Sorry in my anger I sent it twice nevermind you can read it twice :laughing: :laughing:

Roger

Sorry Roger, this computer is playing up, I didn’t quite understand the question and I thought that you wrote ruin a country not ruin a company.

Sorry Roger, this computer is playing up, I didn’t quite understand the question and I thought that you wrote ruin a country not ruin a company.

I have sent it twice because I have a bad stammer.

Regards Steve.

Does anyone know these two drivers? That’s Darrall Hardman on the left with his 111, and the F88 belonged to my dad, both pulling for Whittle in the mid 80s

This fella was called Tim, I don’t know his second name.He was a sub by for Whittle, and run this F10 with his wife, and they took their little baby with them. I wonder where he is now.

daftrucker:
This fella was called Tim, I don’t know his second name.He was a sub by for Whittle, and run this F10 with his wife, and they took their little baby with them. I wonder where he is now.[

I rember the truck. I work for Wrights Transport that was next do to Whittles and when I had no truck to repair I was sent out to loaded the odd trailers for them to go out to the middle east.

Peter