Anybody else see him?

What a drive back from Warrington this morning, all was fine until I got behind a rigid just past Wednesbury. I won’t name the company or put the reg up as I know some of you don’t agree with that but I’ve got to say how he did not cause an accident or get pulled over and pummelled was a surprise.
Constant harsh braking for no reason, pulling into the middle lane for miles with nothing to overtake, everytime he was overtaken he’d brake and pull into middle lane, nearly taking out a car and an artic in 2 seperate situations and when I tried to overtake him on 2 occasions he hung me out to dry and just sat there, not only me either.
When I eventually got past him in the roadworks on the m1 south roadworks he nearly forced me off the road because he was playing with his stereo.
I just wondered If anyone else encountered his driving?
I can honestly say it was the worst driving of a fellow ‘proffesional’ I have seen in my time.
And believe me If you saw it you’d know what I’m on about.
This was at between 4:30 starting at Wednesbury and 06:30 M1/M25 split.

well it wasnt me as i was at royal oak ind est at that time… :laughing: sorry to hear it happened to you though… :frowning:

I had him on the M6/M1 split too but like a fool pulled into the middle lane and let him out and he left me there! Had to drop back behind him in the end. He didn’t see me opening my nearside window and telling him what i thought of his driving!
I’m just hoping he doesn’t cause a serious accident before he gets an eye or brain test!
Trully shocking believe me!

name and shame him !

I saw him on the A50 :stuck_out_tongue:

Not much point complaining about him here. A call to the police about a drunk driver would have gotten a response.

Seems pointless to discuss it and not identify who it is.

Plus you’re probably all talking about different people anyway.

Rob K:

Look!! It’s Astran’s international Drivers!! :laughing:

dessy:

Rob K:

I was trying to work out which one’s Rob :wink: Think it’s the thin guy in shorts as he was telling me he didn’t need to loose any weight once :laughing:

darkseeker:

dessy:

Rob K:

I was trying to work out which one’s Rob :wink: Think it’s the thin guy in shorts as he was telling me he didn’t need to loose any weight once :laughing:

No, that’s brian from monty python’s the life of bryan, sure of it.

waynedl:

darkseeker:

dessy:

Rob K:

He’s the one in the red shorts holding the banner with his name on it :smiley:

Transc:

waynedl:

darkseeker:

dessy:

Rob K:

He’s the one in the red shorts holding the banner with his name on it :smiley:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m going to hijack this thread, but did anyone else get caught up in the stop/start traffic caused by that red Peugeout 205 doing 40 MPH in the middle lane on the M25 today :angry:

C-Kay:
I’m going to hijack this thread, but did anyone else get caught up in the stop/start traffic caused by that red Peugeout 205 doing 40 MPH in the middle lane on the M25 today :angry:

No, but for some reason you see that more on the M25 than any other motorway :confused:

Name and shame the sod! I mean the thread is about the quality - or lack of, his driving. You all ( thankfully) escaped unharmed, another member on here may not be so fortunate.

Ok it was a Mueller rigid (Orange DAF) reg:S49 MDC or close to it, I was keeping my distance, looked on web and they pull out of Wednesbury. Look out for him. Sorry Rob K, no pictures as I was driving and after a while pulled right back as I thought an accident could happen at any time.

44 Tonne Ton:
Not much point complaining about him here. A call to the police about a drunk driver would have gotten a response.

Calling the police about a mullered mueller driver? :laughing:

streaky:

44 Tonne Ton:

Calling the police about a mullered mueller driver? :laughing:

Nice one! :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:
I saw him on the A50 :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw his wife in tesco,s. all over the place on fresh veg :laughing: