Anybody else see him?

streaky:
What a drive back from Warrington this morning, all was fine until I got behind a rigid just past Wednesbury. I won’t name the company or put the reg up as I know some of you don’t agree with that but I’ve got to say how he did not cause an accident or get pulled over and pummelled was a surprise.
Constant harsh braking for no reason, pulling into the middle lane for miles with nothing to overtake, everytime he was overtaken he’d brake and pull into middle lane, nearly taking out a car and an artic in 2 seperate situations and when I tried to overtake him on 2 occasions he hung me out to dry and just sat there, not only me either.
When I eventually got past him in the roadworks on the m1 south roadworks he nearly forced me off the road because he was playing with his stereo.
I just wondered If anyone else encountered his driving?
I can honestly say it was the worst driving of a fellow ‘proffesional’ I have seen in my time.
And believe me If you saw it you’d know what I’m on about.
This was at between 4:30 starting at Wednesbury and 06:30 M1/M25 split.

Sounds like he is probably an American living over there because that seems the norm here.

Seems to me you need to drive over here and observe :laughing:
I often drive along sections with 3 lanes each way and there is someone (usually pulling a container) sitting in the middle lane driving dangerously slow, reading and on the phone, continuously ignoring all the horn sounding and middle fingers because people here are actually taught that its safer to travel in the middle lane FFS :neutral_face: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
This is despite the signs saying quite clearly ‘KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS’