Anybody doing the new hours

Certainly by the time I’d parked up at 14hrs shift and 9hrs 57 minutes driving I really didn’t want to do another hour. It’s suprising how knackering it is sitting on the limiter on cruise control barely needing to even do a lane change for nearly 4.5hrs solid.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
get a mobile contract with a bigger data allowance and the time will fly in… :slight_smile:

I wont do it … but i know some drivers are… trying to clean the back of the management tonsils…

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tbh i find the handiest part of the relaxed rules is the 5.5hrs before a break is needed, how many times have you had to stop for a 45 5 minutes from a drop because you got delayed somewhere, not at the moment

Our lot have specifically stated that we will continue to work within the existing limits, with no exceptions.

Not enough work for normal hours, I seem to go in at 0800, turn tacho to other work and sit there until mid day, Tacho onto rest and go home and get paid for 10 hours at £12.60 an hour…that will do me until retirement day Friday 1st May :slight_smile:

Our lot have said stick to rules. No changes there. No need for aggro a few months down the road.

Not been asked too but ill be sticking to the normal rules… unless it suits me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the maoster:
We’ve been instructed NOT to take advantage of them. Not sure that advantage is a word I’d use tbh.

Same.

Although if it came to it and I could get home on a Friday rather than run in on a Saturday I’d take the option myself but I’ve been nowhere near needing to do that for weeks and weeks now.

I know a lad who lives in the States, they are on a free for all if they load directly to a supermarket. 30 hours one hit, Yeeha

Running as normal and have not been asked or expected to do otherwise.As someone above mentioned,with the roads being as quiet as they are i seem to be cracking on that little bit further anyway

chaversdad:
Tbh i find the handiest part of the relaxed rules is the 5.5hrs before a break is needed, how many times have you had to stop for a 45 5 minutes from a drop because you got delayed somewhere, not at the moment

I assume you still get the warning on the tacho and it will show as an infringement?
Do you just do a printout?

Told to stick to EU rules…

Err no simple as that.

rambo19:

chaversdad:

I assume you still get the warning on the tacho and it will show as an infringement?

It just says to keep a record , i never do a printout i just write everything on the relevant page in my work diary, never had a problem

we have told all drivers to stick to the existing rules, still getting asked by some drivers if we can extend??

Can’t help some people…

Have Coventry - goole - Norwich- goole , so
I think I will need 11 hr drive , might still
Not be enough

chaversdad:

rambo19:

chaversdad:

It just says to keep a record , i never do a printout i just write everything on the relevant page in my work diary, never had a problem

Best way .

Darkside:
we have told all drivers to stick to the existing rules, still getting asked by some drivers if we can extend??

Can’t help some people…

:laughing: Says it all really.

Sticking to the hours prior to the relaxing of the rules.

But I am taking full advantage and working as many hours as possible whilst the roads are empty to earn a bit of extra coin whilst its easy.

Once things return to normal i’ll be back to my usual ways [emoji41]

dozy:
Have Coventry - goole - Norwich- goole , so
I think I will need 11 hr drive , might still
Not be enough

If that isn’t down as a night out you need to find another employer.