Any Poland people on here?

What’s the question■■? :wink:

dieseldave:

crackle Mr orys to the PDF please…

Over to you orys… :smiley:

He’s not here :stuck_out_tongue: he’s laying on some beach somewhere while pretending to be working :smiley:

or looking for some money to pay for Dartford

Posłusznie melduję, że jestem! :wink:

English forum, keep it English or chat your crapski polski by private messagi…you gets mei■■? Ignorant gits :sunglasses:

OllieNotts:
English forum, keep it English or chat your crapski polski by private messagi…you gets mei■■? Ignorant gits :sunglasses:

1. This is not English forum. It’s UK forum, as it’s name states. UK stands for “United Kingdom” which, to my knowledge, includes England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Saying that it’s possible, that you meant that this is English-speaking or English language forum, which is generally true, altough some minor deviations are accepted. Sadly, your lack of skill in verbalizing your thoughts in your native language did not allow me to decide which
    possible meaning you had in mind.

2. A’propos languages (ah, sorry, I did it again, I owe you an explanation: a’propos comes from French and it’s means something similar to “regarding” or maybe “about” altough it’s widely used in many European languages as a shorter version of “as we already speak about…”. I hope it’s all right now.)

So, back to the point: my Polish is not crap, actually is much better than your English - if we look closer at your spelling and grammar. After a second thought, I think we can even risk a guess that my English might be also better than your English :grimacing: I will have a mercy and do not comment on your attempts to sound Polish, but just if you ever try it again, remember, that you don’t add Polish endings to foreign adjectives :slight_smile:

1. I do apologize that I made a joke involving writting four words in Polish language in a thread regarding Poland. I thought that on such easy going forum, full of people with sense of humour this joke in such place will be fully acceptable. I am also very sorry for that my joke with quote taken from famous Czech book, (“The Fateful Adventures of the Good Soldier Svejk During the World War” by Jaroslav Hasek) written in Polish annoyed you. I guess using google translate to grab a sense of what I am taking about is beyond your abilities and I fully understand that not every trucker is lucky to posses basic knowledge about European literature. Yet my joke was aimed at intelligent people, who can understand that this was a joke even without knowing the context. Obviously my mistake was that I failed to take into consideration that you also might be reading that. I promise to remember about you next time I will have some joke in mind. I will then simplify my joke, or add a special one for you, a ■■■■■■■ joke or some Neddish anectdote…

Please do accept my apologies if you felt excluded. I myself don’t blame you for your outburst, it’s perfectly normal, feeling of being left behind can be frustrating. I remember that feeling from my childhood when adults were having conversation on some complicated subject and I could not keep up with them, so I know how you feel. My apologies again. :wink:

And as a attempt of befriending, this is a movie which can help you to understand, why I used a Polish translation of “Poslusnie hlasim” (here translated, somehow unfortunate, as “beg to report”): youtube.com/watch?v=ao49Erpa … age#t=109s

:slight_smile:

Nice one Orys,well answered.
Klunk

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Nice one Orys,well answered.
Klunk

Beth ateb gwych

orys:

OllieNotts:

1. This is not English forum. It’s UK forum, as it’s name states. UK stands for “United Kingdom” which, to my knowledge, includes England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Saying that it’s possible, that you meant that this is English-speaking or English language forum, which is generally true, altough some minor deviations are accepted. Sadly, your lack of skill in verbalizing your thoughts in your native language did not allow me to decide which
    possible meaning you had in mind.

2. A’propos languages (ah, sorry, I did it again, I owe you an explanation: a’propos comes from French and it’s means something similar to “regarding” or maybe “about” altough it’s widely used in many European languages as a shorter version of “as we already speak about…”. I hope it’s all right now.)

So, back to the point: my Polish is not crap, actually is much better than your English - if we look closer at your spelling and grammar. After a second thought, I think we can even risk a guess that my English might be also better than your English :grimacing: I will have a mercy and do not comment on your attempts to sound Polish, but just if you ever try it again, remember, that you don’t add Polish endings to foreign adjectives :slight_smile:

1. I do apologize that I made a joke involving writting four words in Polish language in a thread regarding Poland. I thought that on such easy going forum, full of people with sense of humour this joke in such place will be fully acceptable. I am also very sorry for that my joke with quote taken from famous Czech book, (“The Fateful Adventures of the Good Soldier Svejk During the World War” by Jaroslav Hasek) written in Polish annoyed you. I guess using google translate to grab a sense of what I am taking about is beyond your abilities and I fully understand that not every trucker is lucky to posses basic knowledge about European literature. Yet my joke was aimed at intelligent people, who can understand that this was a joke even without knowing the context. Obviously my mistake was that I failed to take into consideration that you also might be reading that. I promise to remember about you next time I will have some joke in mind. I will then simplify my joke, or add a special one for you, a ■■■■■■■ joke or some Neddish anectdote…

Please do accept my apologies if you felt excluded. I myself don’t blame you for your outburst, it’s perfectly normal, feeling of being left behind can be frustrating. I remember that feeling from my childhood when adults were having conversation on some complicated subject and I could not keep up with them, so I know how you feel. My apologies again. :wink:

And as a attempt of befriending, this is a movie which can help you to understand, why I used a Polish translation of “Poslusnie hlasim” (here translated, somehow unfortunate, as “beg to report”): youtube.com/watch?v=ao49Erpa … age#t=109s

:slight_smile:

You polski lads really should learn what a sense of humour is, did it take you long to write all that? :laughing:
As for the English thing, we don’t speak in welsh or Scottish we speak in English hence what I meant :wink:

If this is an English language forum then does that include the Yanks?

Wheel Nut:
Beth ateb gwych

Bydd yn ofalus neu Ollie gwyno am iaith Gymraeg :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ach chun rudaí a chur amú, cad mar gheall ar an teanga na héireann?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29308
try this for polish help its where orys lurks :laughing:

truckerjon:
ach chun rudaí a chur amú, cad mar gheall ar an teanga na héireann?

Gaelic you mean? Nah too easy :smiley:

ROG:
If this is an English language forum then does that include the Yanks?

They speak ENGLISH to :sunglasses:

They speak English to whom?

OllieNotts:
You polski lads really should learn what a sense of humour is, did it take you long to write all that? :laughing:

Ah sorry, I did it again? Too long for you?

My apologies, here is promised ■■■■■■■ joke for you (in picture, to make your life easy):

And just to clear: you can’t say “You polski lads”. Polski is a singular adjective. So the proper way to say it it will be “You polski lad” or “you polscy lads” if you really want to use the plural form.

orys:

Two of them speak English to you too.

dieseldave:

orys:

Two of them speak English to you too.

To speak to me too, they have to use English. But to speak to me only, without speaking to the others too, to that, they can use Polish, or Czech too :wink:

orys:
To speak to me too, they have to use English. But to speak to me only, without speaking to the others too, to that, they can use Polish, or Czech too :wink:

Ah, forgot about Ollie again…