Any Bikers?

Show us your rides…

A

Cheggy:
Show us your rides…

Heres one of mine, 1977 Honda CB250T bought brand new by my late Grandad, passed to and restored by me.
100% genuine original Honda parts used.

had one of those once
too small/slow, tried everything to kill it so the wife would let me get something else , the bugger was immortal :smiley:

syramax:

Cheggy:
Show us your rides…

Heres one of mine, 1977 Honda CB250T bought brand new by my late Grandad, passed to and restored by me.
100% genuine original Honda parts used.

had one of those once
too small/slow, tried everything to kill it so the wife would let me get something else , the bugger was immortal :smiley:

Yep, 36 years old and still rides like new.

DSCF2190.JPG heres the “baby” i had to sell (along with my others) @3 yrs ago due to a messy parting of the ways .loved that bike. i wanted one when i was 17 but the old man wouldnt sign the hp,took me a few years …but i got one eventually :smiley:

Nice!

I prefer old bikes, so much more soul than a plastic crotch rocket.

uploadfromtaptalk1363978715502.jpg

This is me on my ride at the Hafren Rally…

W

whats the bike^ ■■ did you any success? bought a maico 500 once off a guy called andrew farr , apparently he won the southport sand race on it . it either cackled like a old hen or it screamed!!! nothing in between. had a go or two on it and did myself a mischief :frowning: (still ache when the weather gets cold. ) so got shot to someone younger :smiley:

syramax:
whats the bike^ ■■ did you any success? bought a maico 500 once off a guy called andrew farr , apparently he won the southport sand race on it . it either cackled like a old hen or it screamed!!! nothing in between. had a go or two on it and did myself a mischief :frowning: (still ache when the weather gets cold. ) so got shot to someone younger :smiley:

It’s a Husqvarna WR 250 '05 model, I’ve still got it and have a run out at WOR club now and again. Pity the full picture didn’t come out, bloody phones.

No real success, I’m just an eternal clubman really but I did get a top ten (9th in my class haha) at the Dawn2Dusk one year and made it to the second day of the three day Roof of Africa in Lesotho (South Africa).

My good friend Dave Clarke, helped build the track at Southport a couple of times and won 4t class more than once (now, he can ride…) I knew an Andy and a Gary Parr but not the guy who unleashed the Maico on you…

W

here is mine

My sons Daytona, A great bit of British Made Gear, Regards Larry.

Here’s mine:

DSC02104small.jpg

Heres Mine-
1250 Bandit (with a very light front wheel) :smiley:

image.jpgSome of mine from the last few years…

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well that’s the first time ever I’ve managed to post pics. Sorry the first one is sideways, and sorry about the varying sizes of the pictures. I’ll get there in the end! :smiley:

My Daily mount, Never lets me down! all summer and winter, through rain fog and snow! I owe alot to this old girl :slight_smile:

B…

Bungle666:

My Daily mount, Never lets me down! all summer and winter, through rain fog and snow! I owe alot to this old girl :slight_smile:

B…

See ! Bandits are Best !
Don’t use mine through the winter but would defo’ get an older one if I needed it for commuting.

martinviking:

Bungle666:

B…

See ! Bandits are Best !
Don’t use mine through the winter but would defo’ get an older one if I needed it for commuting.

She’s awesome mate! TBH im after a 1200 bandit, but just cant bear to part with this old girl!

B…

Mine:

1996 VFR750, bought s/hand 11 years ago, now with 130,000km on it and it still goes like a new 'un. No intention of selling it ever.

my collection…

and ive got a 1962 honda c100 but i cant find a photo of it at the mo