Any Bikers?

Heres mine but shes been in the loft for 8 years but owned it for nearly 30 years …

1976 Kawasaki Z900 A4 with a couple of modifications LOLOL!!!

CRISPY:
Heres mine but shes been in the loft for 8 years but owned it for nearly 30 years …

Now THAT I like!

CRISPY:

Very Nice, Z1, could never afford one when I was younger but they are a Classic Bike now. Keep it in good condition it will only go up in value. (I’ll give you 2 Grand for it today ? )

Here’s mine, although it’s now got a Yoshi system on it…

Dave

My bike is a 1961 Royal Enfield Crusader Sports. I bought this in 1962 and it was still my only transport when I started driving lorries in 1965.
I used to get off of this and jump into a Commer or Mammouth Major Mk 5 AEC tanker. I still use it for a ride out on a nice day but about 80 miles with a few stops now is enough otherwise cramp starts to take over . My transport before this was a 10 speed racing bike and i still have that as well.

Cheers Phil.

My ‘Gixer’ …9 years old now :slight_smile:

markoc:

My ‘Gixer’ …9 years old now :slight_smile:

The beast… I started road racing on a 600 K1, all the grown ups were running Gixxer thous in those days, Including Dave Jefferies, worth keeping just for that.

W

vw beetle based trike , most work seen did myself but is now in a different colour

This is the mistress it’s never got a head ache and i can get my leg over any time i want
DSCF0032.JPG
DSCF0033.JPG

Nice Shady Love that !
I know you’ve seen it before Shady but here’s mine.

1584 six speed just put on new rear tyre a 200 white wall can’t get em in the UK shipped it in from US.

If you wannit it’s £9,500:00. Message me.

Regards Jimski