Another top driver

thisishullandeastriding.co.u … story.html

Why doesn’t she contact her insurance and get th to sort it out?

mrx:
Why doesn’t she contact her insurance and get th to sort it out?

Probably because she either isn’t insured, or doesn’t want to risk losing her NCB.

gnasty gnome:
Probably because she either isn’t insured, or doesn’t want to risk losing her NCB.

It might have helped to have read the story before commenting on it. :wink:

Another story from the same newspaper (I love provincial newspapers)

A POLISH man has been seriously injured after a fight broke out at a Russian nightclub in Hull city centre.

An argument started between two Polish nationals and a gang of Russians in Relax nightclub in Spring Bank in the early hours of Sunday.

What on earth were we thinking of when we invited them all in? Surely life was better before they came here?

A recent survey was taken in the UK to see if the people wanted a new currency.
The majority said they were happy with the Zloty.

zaax:

A recent survey was taken in the UK to see if the people wanted a new currency.
The majority said they were happy with the Zloty.

Ain’t that the truth… :confused:

according to a recent interpol report the albanian top 100 wanted list are all thought to be residing in london :open_mouth:

This looks like a job for toby123abc.

What a stupid place to put a wall. She should have thought about the lorries that need to use her garden to turn round in before she built it.

Maybe toby123abc could go round and “pacify” her like he so bravely did with that other old lady.

SmashedCrabFace:
This looks like a job for toby123abc.

What a stupid place to put a wall. She should have thought about the lorries that need to use her garden to turn round in before she built it.

Maybe toby123abc could go round and “pacify” her like he so bravely did with that other old lady.

well it dont look any worse then your screwed up fanny

The Diesel Fairy:

Pardon me?

How would you know what my screwed up fanny looks like and more importantly… what the baby Jesus are you talking about?

At least there’s a company out there that doesn’t just assume the driver did something and pay up like so many do…
Driver was (a term for a womans’ genital area) in this instance though.

Sent from my laptop before I go for a dump

Driver commltted an offence by leaving the scene of an accident without attempting to contact the 3rd party. Thugs like that give us honest drivers a bad name

truckerjon:
Driver commltted an offence by leaving the scene of an accident without attempting to contact the 3rd party. Thugs like that give us honest drivers a bad name

Agree but I admit to collecting a plasteters wing mirror on a site: ■■■■■■ refused to park his van in compound, preferring to make life difficult for lorry and digger drivers.

i drive for one stop in southampton and if it had happened down here theyd have jumped on us as soon as we got back ,wether we did it or not,youre automatically guilty down here ,no matter what you say.
He wouldve been one of our Brownhills drivers and we are run as a seperate concern to tesco so thats ■■■■■■■■ about them doing anything about it ,she’ be better off contacting our head office in brum,i dont see the point in denying it if he did it ,unless he does it regularly of course.

surely the gipos would have been first on the scene.
they are round here. :laughing:

Basically reading between the lines, she wants to stop the trucks coming past her house to do deliveries to the store. No doubt she goes and shops there though.

And also looking at the wall, seems strange that it’s fallen into the road and not into her garden. Unless of course the truck was turning round in her garden, then I suppose she has every right to complain. :laughing:

^^^ +1 surely hitting the wall from the road would cause it fall in as opposed to out.

Simon.

The Diesel Fairy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Mad Si79:
^^^ +1 surely hitting the wall from the road would cause it fall in as opposed to out.

Simon.

Tailswing and under run bar could pull it out. Say someone hit my car and drove off i would phone the police with their registration. I don’t know why she is contacting the store manager got ■■■■ all to do with him.

Would be handy seeing a google shot of this anyone know this shops location to see if the driver has any other options?