Another top driver

Mad Si79:
^^^ +1 surely hitting the wall from the road would cause it fall in as opposed to out.

Simon.

Yes, you should see the mess he made of her lawn :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

zaax:

A recent survey was taken in the UK to see if the people wanted a new currency.
The majority said they were happy with the Zloty.

Harry Monk:
Another story from the same newspaper (I love provincial newspapers)

A POLISH man has been seriously injured after a fight broke out at a Russian nightclub in Hull city centre.

An argument started between two Polish nationals and a gang of Russians in Relax nightclub in Spring Bank in the early hours of Sunday.

What on earth were we thinking of when we invited them all in? Surely life was better before they came here?

What the hell Poles thought when they invited them all in :unamused: :laughing: The Brits who moved to Poland | Poland | The Guardian

Right ive found the house g.co/maps/dt74w

I think ive found the shop its marked up as a nisa so i suppose it changed to a one store? I cant explain it? The shop has access to the rear so i dont know why you would need to turn outside this womens house.

What i reckon happened educated guess driver drove past the access lane for the shop blind reversed into the womens street nearside is right on nearside kerb turns it too tight and his tailswing rips it down.

muckles:
Basically reading between the lines, she wants to stop the trucks coming past her house to do deliveries to the store. No doubt she goes and shops there though.

And also looking at the wall, seems strange that it’s fallen into the road and not into her garden. Unless of course the truck was turning round in her garden, then I suppose she has every right to complain. :laughing:

If she’s a gerny old bag as the article suggests maybe the driver got a load of verbal before from her, and the shop too since no one seems to care :laughing:

Self-fufilling prophecy :stuck_out_tongue:

TBH, if we thought we could get away with it, most of us would drive off…

Easy, claim off your insurance, get a local builder to quote making sure you add some on to cover your excess and a little “drink” for yourself, some people fail to see the gift horse she should think herself lucky.

P.S if any of you are in the Newport area in the next few weeks I will be driving a metallic yellow scenic on the “53” plate, I haven’t hurt my neck in ages, and the car needs a cam belt clutch tyres and a big service amongst other things, don’t get too close if you catch my drift.

pete904ni:

muckles:
Basically reading between the lines, she wants to stop the trucks coming past her house to do deliveries to the store. No doubt she goes and shops there though.

And also looking at the wall, seems strange that it’s fallen into the road and not into her garden. Unless of course the truck was turning round in her garden, then I suppose she has every right to complain. :laughing:

If she’s a gerny old bag as the article suggests maybe the driver got a load of verbal before from her, and the shop too since no one seems to care :laughing:

Self-fufilling prophecy :stuck_out_tongue:

Knowing the area quite well I don’t really understand why he would go down Winchester close (cul de sac) when Marfleet Lane and Barham Road are the main roads and a through route.

If the driver wont speak to the woman, then the store manager should, as she must have seen it happen and reported it.

SmashedCrabFace:

The Diesel Fairy:
well it dont look any worse then your screwed up fanny

Pardon me?

How would you know what my screwed up fanny looks like and more importantly… what the baby Jesus are you talking about?

Just think of the children :laughing:

I see no mention of her taking down the registration number or even the drivers name, why didn’t she call the police when it happened ?

I know it’s a shame and the driver concerned needs stringing up but if she had just done the obvious thing in the first place this would have been solved asap.

Pat Hasler:
I see no mention of her taking down the registration number or even the drivers name, why didn’t she call the police when it happened ?

I know it’s a shame and the driver concerned needs stringing up but if she had just done the obvious thing in the first place this would have been solved asap.

“I fled out the house when I saw what he had done and chased him down the street in my pyjamas,” she said.

"I couldn’t believe he smashed my wall down and then just drove away.

“When I got to the shop, he just ignored me.”

Mrs Bowers said she then approached the shop staff after the accident at about 7pm last Wednesday and was told a manager would contact her.

I can’t understand why she would be wearing pyjamas at 7pm though, this is Hull love, not Liverpool :wink:

MisterStrood:
What the hell Poles thought when they invited them all in :unamused: :laughing: The Brits who moved to Poland | Poland | The Guardian

Have to say my fav bit of this article was that one: “There is no doubt that communist town planning was not kind to many Polish cities, where the only green you will see is at traffic lights. But leave behind the big conurbations, with their monolithic tower blocks”

You got two sets of pics:

• monolithic tower blocks with no green nearby as allegedly planned by communist planers
  • green estates, which, as I guess by contrast, are so popular view in UK…

Set 1:

Set 2:

It seems that Polish communist town planners were working in UK well before communist collapsed, and they were working much harder to rid off all the green from the estates than back home. :grimacing:

Dear Santa, please make it that from the next year, articles about Poland in British press will be written by someone who actually have any idea about it :wink:

orys:
Dear Santa, please make it that from the next year, articles about Poland in British press will be written by someone who actually have any idea about it :wink:

Why should you Poles be better treated than the rest of us? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Orchard Park Estate in Hull :laughing:

The old woman should of said “Ignore me all you want, I’ve got your Registration number and I’m ringing the Police”

Nothing the Police enjoy more is a nice easy collar like that…

(Good job the General Public would rather make a song and dance about it in the local paper instead)

Those pictures of Hull actually make Preston look inviting…

W