Another one lost

'‘My’ company lost a driver y’day on the M25 after hitting a bridge. Don’t know the full in’s & outs of how it happened as I’m away at the minute on holiday. Never thought I would lose a friend or colleague through whilst out on the job

Always sad no matter what the circumstances. Best wishes to family & friends left behind.

R.I.P. driver

sorry for your lost and his family and friends. may he RIP

rip Drive

RIP Drive.

Someone posted about this yesterday didn’t they?

Why are these accidents happening seems to be a driver killed each week.

I blame three things, auto boxes, cruise control and fuel efficient engines.
in the “old days” when most trucks were manual, under powered and no cruise control, you were always doing something, accelerating, braking, dropping down half a cog or two for a slope even on the motorways, fighting with the stering in the tram tracks etc. Now most of us can drive for 100’s of miles just pointing the thing in the right direction. Is it any wonder we get bored, distracted, fall asleep?
It would be interesting to know if there has been an increase in accidents and deaths since the introduction of large fleets with auto boxes.

RIP drive…
I blame the day cabs, employers are too tight to buy quality safe kit…

R.I.P Driver

R.I.P Drive.

May your soul rest in piece driver and may those you leave behind find the strength to deal with their loss.

:question:

Pimpdaddy:
RIP drive…

Sorry I’ve missed something here, :confused: are you saying he would have survived in a day cab :question:

RIP Drive.

Actrosman:
'‘My’ company lost a driver y’day on the M25 after hitting a bridge. Don’t know the full in’s & outs of how it happened as I’m away at the minute on holiday. Never thought I would lose a friend or colleague through whilst out on the job

RIP drive! Condolences to the ones you’ve left behind.

condolences to all effected.

Sincerest Condolences to everyone, from a fellow Berkshire driver.

Pimpdaddy:
RIP drive…

I’m not wanting to start a slagging match but that is a stupid thing to say.

I know it is, sorry, iv just seen a few go in day cabs but many survive against the odds in sleepers that’s all…

Sorry to hear of such sadness :frowning: