Another Canadian trucker

is fined for being unable to understand or write in the English language.This happened in Boston when a driver was pulled over for running a red light.When questioned by the local police he pointed and stuttered like a madman.When an interpreter was found it was discovered he was from Birmingham,England.It seemed he had been lured to drive in Canada by other British drivers that had made the trip to Canada and posted on websites about how fabulous Canada was.The local policeman being familiar with Canada realised this could not be true and issued him a ticket believing the driver to be retarded.It turned out that the driver was ecstatic about being in Canada and making $11 an hour.The driver was subsequently interred in a psychiatric facility.He was however released when it was realised that he was in fact telling the truth .He apparently believed he was making a top wage and that living in an igloo was the norm in Canada.Unfortunately it was also found that indeed Canadian drivers do live in igloo’s and tents as they cannot afford the basic necessities of life on their wages.Boston Police have warned Canadian trucking companies not to operate in their city as they do not wish to play any part in taking advantage of the mentally infirm.

we have asked you the same thing not to come here due to your being mentally ill but well here you are, did they let you play with the computers again at te asylum ?

Just a couple of points… It IS normal to live in an igloo here… Do you believe all that rubbish about houses being built?

Another point, $11 an hour? Holy hell, a kings ransom. Where do I sign up…?

Besides, sounds like he really got it cushy. I had to build my own igloo. And who would, in reality, wish to drive in Boston? It is in new England, and the old one has people like rooobbbbiiieee in it… Why else would we leave?

I’ve seen your igloo. It needs a little bit of renovation to make it habitable, the draught is terrible in your place.

I’m not well. How much can I earn in part of an hour, as I don’t think I can do a whole one?

must be from the hot tub

The Draughts are bad, but I killed a baby seal on the road home the other night with my dog team and so I have a nice fluffy coat now… Pity it is a little small… :laughing: :laughing:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

bobthedog:
The Draughts are bad, but I killed a baby seal on the road home the other night with my dog team and so I have a nice fluffy coat now… Pity it is a little small… :laughing: :laughing:

Yum, baby seal, lovely with a few French Fries. You can keep your poutain though.

I could have got you about 100 sled dogs real cheap last year.
ca.news.yahoo.com/100-healthy-sl … 0-866.html

bobthedog:
The Draughts are bad

Try Checkers instead.

Brentanna:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh no! Brentanna has stepped in something. :blush:

Brentanna:
must be from the hot tub

Are there any hotsprings in MB?

You ever notice that carryfast post on this forum when robbiee does. Hasnt been here for days today like robbbiee he posts.

Baby seals are totally cute, really big eyes soft white I could cuddle one.

LOL You’d probably get bitten and you’ll stink of fish.

Robbbie can’t be Curryfart. One of them is much smarter than the other.

Really which one they seem like twins to me

Hot Springs… Manitoba■■? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… :laughing:

No, they are alter-egos… When one spouts crap the other is breathing in is all, and vice versa…

But I really hope they are one and the same, along with our new Star Poster… The thought of 3 such deluded souls is too much for me… :laughing:

The baby seal is great… Blubber for the oil lamps, fur for my new winter coat and seal and chips for tea, with some snow as a side order… Fantastic!

I thought Checekers was where David Cameron lives… Do you think he wants some seal meat as well?? He can’t cos it’s mine, y’hear!!? MINE… :laughing:

Thanks now I am going to have nightmares about people killing helpless baby seals.

It was an accident, honest… The seal flapped across the lake as I was on my way home. The killer whale was hot on its trail and I just managed to miss the whale, which may have broken a ski on my dog sled, but sadly I caught the seal and sorta squished it. I felt terrible about it. I only wish roooobbbbiiiee had warned me of the perils of moving to Canada beforehand…

Of course, he was probably in the secure wing when I moved, but I still blame him. All this wonderful info he is giving us poor saps so late in the day is not much use really.

Unlike RRROOOBBBBIIIEEESSSS imaginery Brummy,us good old West Country folk make themselves understood anywhere.Can you droive a trackor :question: :laughing:

Aw ess. Cawrse I kin… Grawed up on em didniy? :laughing: :laughing:

Now ifin you thanks peeps misunderstands youall aint never bean ovehar thisaway for me i hant unserstood a dam thing hat there Robbiee ad bean sayin yaAll.