Looks like I’m the only one on here that speaks proper English

That is an illeagle post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brentanna:

Looks like I’m the only one on here that speaks proper English

That is an illeagle post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bad girl! :laughing:

couldnt resist

Brentanna:
we have asked you the same thing not to come here due to your being mentally ill but well here you are, did they let you play with the computers again at te asylum ?

I have been reading a number of robbie’s post’s, and I find that he has made attacking Canada and its transport industry a rather personal thing. It is obvious that something bad happened to him or someone he knows had it bad and he has decided to wage war on Canada.

I personally think that he has had a massive failure and will not admit that it was his fault, so it must be someones elses IE Canadian Logistics.

However, I also notice that he often only posts one or two comments and then leaves, which brings me to the point that I reckon he just does it to wind you guys up, because none of his posts are of a positive nature, my point being “if you dont answer him then he will go away”.

Just a thought, Cheers

UK 2 NZ:

Brentanna:
we have asked you the same thing not to come here due to your being mentally ill but well here you are, did they let you play with the computers again at te asylum ?

I have been reading a number of robbie’s post’s, and I find that he has made attacking Canada and its transport industry a rather personal thing. It is obvious that something bad happened to him or someone he knows had it bad and he has decided to wage war on Canada.

I personally think that he has had a massive failure and will not admit that it was his fault, so it must be someones elses IE Canadian Logistics.

However, I also notice that he often only posts one or two comments and then leaves, which brings me to the point that I reckon he just does it to wind you guys up, because none of his posts are of a positive nature, my point being “if you dont answer him then he will go away”.

Just a thought, Cheers

Thanks for the thought, but some of us don’t want him to go away. He provides us with some entertainment and as long as no-one takes his crap seriously he isn’t causing any harm.

Big Jon’s dad:

UK 2 NZ:

Brentanna:

Just a thought, Cheers

Thanks for the thought, but some of us don’t want him to go away. He provides us with some entertainment and as long as no-one takes his crap seriously he isn’t causing any harm.

I was just thinking that very thing at the time of posting as I spent about 20 mins or so reading his comical quotes. So therefore he may have something worthwhile to offer and not be aware of it.

He is trying to troll, but even fails at doing that very well :smiley:

He does amuse us during our long winters in the white wasteland he calls Canada.The rubbish he spouts is entertaining to a degree,and as long as nobody takes his drivel seriously he remains harmless.Still a twit though :slight_smile:

Why do we all get wound up by this W A N K E R ?
Just block his posts like me and be doen with it.

Who’s getting wound up ? More important tasks in life to take seriously than concern myself with KKKNNNNNOOOOOOBBBIIIEEESSSS ramblings :smiley:

eh the mental midget gives me something to do kinda like carryass. Not like I am doing a hell of a lot right except an impersonation of a baby beached whale.