Andy Gray sacked

For offensive off air comments. ■■■■■■■ joke btw the world is going PC daft, all this video and secret recordings looks like he has been in someone sights for a long time. Everything ive heard i would context it as banter.

world is ■■■■■■ :imp:

Good, not that he got sacked for this incident in particular but just good that we don’t have to listen to the ■■■■■■■■ he comes out with when watching the football on Sky now, including his uncanny ability to predict things after they have happened, to constantly point out the bleeding obvious and his shouting to get his point across. The bloke is an absolute roaster.

I’m just hoping he doesn’t go to ESPN as I like watching the football on there as well. I think, and hope, hope,Talk Sport might grab him, although they have plenty of crap presenters already but I don’t listen to that station so can avoid him.

Is Hun TV still going? They would give him a job I think. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffee coffee coffee he is the best sports pundit on tele, a good bluenose too. Espn will snap him up but i doubt he’ll get what he is on now 1.7 million per year apparently…me thinks this has got something to do will all these clips suddenly being uncovered :grimacing:

Andy Gray take a bow son

merc0447:
Coffee coffee coffee he is the best sports pundit on tele,

He’s not even close to being the best.

merc0447:
a good bluenose too.

I better leave that one alone or I’ll get banned. :imp: :smiling_imp: :wink:

merc0447:
Espn will snap him up

I really hope not, I like ESPN.

He is a reet plonker… :unamused:

Smee:
He is a reet plonker… :unamused:

Seconded :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think Andy Gray & Richard Keys should both be sacked for their disgraceful sexist comments . . . . and be replaced by a couple of fit birds with really ■■■■■■■■ !!

Coffeeholic:
Good, not that he got sacked for this incident in particular but just good that we don’t have to listen to the ■■■■■■■■ he comes out with when watching the football on Sky now, including his uncanny ability to predict things after they have happened, to constantly point out the bleeding obvious and his shouting to get his point across. The bloke is an absolute roaster.

Spot on, couldn`t agree more :smiley:

Suedehead:
I think Andy Gray & Richard Keys should both be sacked for their disgraceful sexist comments . . . . and be replaced by a couple of fit birds with really ■■■■■■■■ !!

Spot on, couldn’t agree more :smiley: .

Looks like they got on the wrong side of the camera crews. :laughing:

Richard Keys has resigned now :unamused:

Champions league nights will never be the same again, these 2 have been the founding fathers of the monster that is skysports. Both started the premier league revolution coverage in the early 90’s - 20 odd years of loyalty, dedication to build a brand into a world leader. And it amounts to ‘’ dont let the door hit you on the way out’’

■■■■■■■ disgraceful :imp:

merc0447:
Richard Keys has resigned now :unamused:

Champions league nights will never be the same again, these 2 have been the founding fathers of the monster that is skysports. Both started the premier league revolution coverage in the early 90’s - 20 odd years of loyalty, dedication to build a brand into a world leader. And it amounts to ‘’ dont let the door hit you on the way out’’

[zb] disgraceful :imp:

Think of the dosh - 20yrs on the gravy train.

Lineswoman Sian Massey,s new nickname is Just for Men,she was only used once and now the Gray is gone :smiley:

Suedehead:

:laughing: :laughing:

fit teenaged birds with big natural ■■■■ not false ones.

The pc zb’s will say that’s sexist and ageist but I say it’s all in the interests of good taste on the tele. :smiley:

Carryfast:

Suedehead:

The pc zb’s will say that’s sexist and ageist but I say it’s all in the interests of good taste on the tele. :smiley:

As long as they are of British white origin :sunglasses:

Suedehead:

Carryfast:

Suedehead:

And as long as they don’t fancy each other :open_mouth: :laughing: .

That just about covers everything and if I was getting sacked it might as well be for a sheep as well a lamb. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Suedehead:

Carryfast:

Suedehead:

And as long as they don’t fancy each other :open_mouth: :laughing: .

: That just about covers everything and if I was getting sacked it might as well be for a sheep as well a lamb. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Unless their ginger :laughing:

I see they have joined TalkSport and start on Monday between 10:00 and 13:00. Excellent, another reason not to listen to the worst radio station in the country, as if one was needed, and it hopefully means they aren’t going to turn up on ESPN…

Coffeeholic:
I see they have joined TalkSport and start on Monday between 10:00 and 13:00. Excellent, another reason not to listen to the worst radio station in the country, as if one was needed, and it hopefully means they aren’t going to turn up on ESPN…

TalkSport is being revamped early next year and will be known as TalkCrap. They have been practising the new format ever since they sacked James Whale