And I got my cherry popped!

New to C+e, new to curtains side. Parked on the A14 last night.

Not many pallets left from a full load.
What ■■■■■■■■■
Bunch of thieves.

I didn’t hear a thing.

People may say services are not secure too but lay bay parking is not a joke.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

What were you carrying,and where were you parked?

Chalk it up to experience mate, they aren’t worried about you so best not to have heard a thing. There would of been more of them than you. Low life scum would just play the victim card if caught and let off with a slap on wrist.

Don’t get upset/annoyed about it as its not your stuff. If your employer valued it he would of arranged for secure parking.

Back to the inadequate parking facitilities, poor planning and a get on with it attitude from transport.
Don’t beat yourself up about it, ■■■■ happens, when I was on curtains I’d phone the boss or text if he didn’t reply, explain the situation and parking options puts the onus on him then and I’d sleep easy :wink:

If you hear them get on the phone. (it helps to know where you are: a layby on that big road won’t cut it) Don’t get out of the cab: there’s more of them than you and they’ve already used a knife to cut your curtains. Blow your horn and you’ll draw attention to you being awake and give them a chance to scarper and do it again.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Best be careful that you don’t accidentally catch one of these buggers red handed - or they might have you up for “Hate Speech” when you complain about their criminal activities to the law!

Brudders
Musslemen
Illegal Immigrants

• All have more yuman rights than working taxpayers, alas…

I’m sick to the back teeth that last night all I bloody heard on the Radio was moan after moan about “Trump’s re-tweet”… FFS How about we talk about some actual bloody UK issues on on UK TV and Radio, rather than “Wot Trump’s finger did next” all the bloody time? :imp:

adam277:
Don’t get upset/annoyed about it as its not your stuff. If your employer valued it he would of arranged for secure parking.

Exactly this!!

Winseer:
Best be careful that you don’t accidentally catch one of these buggers red handed - or they might have you up for “Hate Speech” when you complain about their criminal activities to the law!

Brudders
Musslemen
Illegal Immigrants

• All have more yuman rights than working taxpayers, alas…

I’m sick to the back teeth that last night all I bloody heard on the Radio was moan after moan about “Trump’s re-tweet”… FFS How about we talk about some actual bloody UK issues on on UK TV and Radio, rather than “Wot Trump’s finger did next” all the bloody time? :imp:

If the model for Juddian’s avatar has an itchy finger I wouldn’t want him scratching it on that big red button.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Be very wary of the knock on the door and a bloke saying “someone’s broken into your trailer drive” or words to that affect, this is to get you out the cab.
If your really unlucky you may find yourself ■■■■■■■ on the bunk and dropped in the middle of nowhere.

If your company don’t pay for at least some resemblance to secure parking walk away at your earliest convenience. Loads insured so they don’t give a fork and neither should you, drop the trailer in a layby and bugger off.

Pretty dim idea to try and investigate a truck robbery. On the back foot with security.

They’re in the combat mindset and fired up. You’re in a sleep mindset being a driver woken up in his skiddies. There’ll be more than one of them. There’s one of you. They won’t be opening the curtains with a feather duster. How handy are you really with that tyre iron Chuck Norris? If it goes wrong, what’s your second strategy? There is non, you’re in a layby, in your skiddies.

Check doors locked, ring peelers. Keep yourself out of sight

James the cat:
Pretty dim idea to try and investigate a truck robbery. On the back foot with security.

They’re in the combat mindset and fired up. You’re in a sleep mindset being a driver woken up in his skiddies. There’ll be more than one of them. There’s one of you. They won’t be opening the curtains with a feather duster. How handy are you really with that tyre iron Chuck Norris? If it goes wrong, what’s your second strategy? There is non, you’re in a layby, in your skiddies.

Pal did you read my post? Who tried at any point get out?

Bino10:

James the cat:

I didn’t say you did. Pal

Sometimes a 12 bore shotgun comes in handy…sadly thats against the law too. :smiley:

Bino10:

James the cat:

Chill, the guys are just giving you some friendly advice.

Still don’t know which part of A14, or what was borrowed.

Is this another company that doesn’t pay parking, learning the hard way. And yes i know even paying doesn’t mean its secure, also if it had been in a box/fridge the ner-do-wells might have gone elsewhere.

commonrail:
What were you carrying,and where were you parked?

Never did answer this one.

Possibly bs

Saw an artic yesterday that I’m assuming had just left membury services that had a 6ft x 6ft section cut out of his curtain…
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

commonrail:
Possibly bs

Thats what I was thinking.