American Truckstop Food!

I hope that bloke realises that too much salt is unhealthy :laughing:

I hope he got chips with that!

Having just got back from my hols there I think that’s called a starter.

Slackbladder:
Having just got back from my hols there I think that’s called a starter.

That’s a slider, you get three in a serving, helps to keep the hunger away until the main course arrives :laughing:

Lettuce on it ?

dew:
I hope he got chips with that!

And a diet coke, to wash it down! :open_mouth: :unamused: :grimacing:

Look at the chins on it! :open_mouth:

Just because you’ve lost some weight Vern, remember it goes back on quicker than it comes off :laughing:

The diet coke thing makes me laugh, you get some 400lb slob ordering a double Big Mac extra large Fries with a 20 Chicken Nugget chaser and they ask for a diet coke :laughing:

I’m sure the reatrded [zb]wits think that drinking it helps them lose weight :unamused:

Sheet Momma, I been drinking this here diet sody pop and I ain’t lost but one pound :laughing:

The diet is appaling in the US, mostly the only veg on offer is sweetcorn and that comes out of a tin :open_mouth: If I eat out every day on a trip, by day three, no straining is required, the only lumps are the sweetcorn :cry:

That sweetcorn is some weird stuff too, no matter how much you chew, it reverts back to its original shape :laughing:

Don’t think it’ll go back on.

I didn’t think they’d cut that much off you :open_mouth:

That and a change of eating habits.

bigvern1:
Look at the chins on it! :open_mouth:

More than a Chinese phone book.

Jeremy Clarkson hit the nail on the head when he said they are all very fat and very stupid, you cannot possibly enjoy eating that much food.
When they learn to brew beer, build decent cars and bikes, play sport that people can understand then maybe we can show em some respect.

P.S they have crap trucks and ■■■■■■ roads as well just over 36 metric tonnes gross, they talk a good game but I don’t see them playing one.

Mike-C:
Lettuce on it ?

That’ll be the healthy option then. :wink:

I can see lettuce, onion rings, and just a hint of tomatoe…thats 3 of my 5 a day :smiley:

Also the cow ate grass and you are what you eat so that’s 4 of the 5 im sure there is vegetable something in coke so thats 5. If I’m struggling to get my 5 a day i just drink a can of vimto and bang job done

Vegetables are not food, vegetables are what food eats :laughing:

I don’t fit in here foodwise :laughing:
I sit in truckstops, buy a moderate meal and am quite happy but always get asked if I want to double the size of my meal ? I reply with an answer that brings reactios of disbelief ! … like “No thank you, I have no desie to be a fat b*****d”
I don’t need any foot long subway thank you, “But it’s only a dollar more for the extra 6 inches sir”
"well as it will not be eaten I should just throw a dollar in the rubbish then shouldn’t I "
At Flying J near Buffalo a while back I asked for a slice of meatlovers pizza, now these pizz’a slices are the size of a small individual one at Pizza hut so not exactly tiny, “Do you want two slices ? it’s $2.50 a slice or 2 slices for $3.50 sir”
“But I don’t want two slices, I have no desire to become fat” and so the same discusion.
I see huge slobs at a buffet in the TA with 3 plates and still goes for more.

I would love to live in the USA mmmmmm food…

NewLad:
I would love to live in the USA mmmmmm food…

You may say that now but you’d soon get sick of the almost boring selection of mostly hispanic stuff, actuall American dishes are not in high numbers. Believe me when I say after about 6 months you’d kill for English food… ask any of the drivers on expats who have lived over here a while or look at any expat forum.
Even my all American family get over to the UK and comment on how tasty the british food is.