Always complaining about others!

It is a regular thing on this forum.Very few seem happy with other road users.That in itself is not usually the makings of a good driver for obvious reasons especially when anger is involved.

Some seem very good at pointing out other peoples bad driving habits so let us see who can be honest and admit their bad habits.

My main problem is being patient with other drivers who have no regard for anyone else’s safety but over the years I have grown to be more patient as I like to class myself as a professional driver.

You turn?

Nope…can’t think of anything now! It’s taken a few years to iron out the major issues but that’s part of the learning process. I could have written a book of my bad habits earlier in my career. Actually I have noticed lately that I am not using the mirrors as much as I could and am re-training myself to get the head moving more. Think that’s a combination of age and experience leading to a bit of complacency creeping in, not good though.

albion1971:
It is a regular thing on this forum.

So are the opinions of some self righteous holier than thou member who blames the lorry driver in every conceivable accident.
Take the halo off your head and shove it up your arse before you dazzle us all.

No can’t think of one bad habit I’m perfect… My cab has flowery curtains though…

Muckaway:

albion1971:

So are the opinions of some self righteous holier than thou member who blames the lorry driver in every conceivable accident.

Dont beat about the bush Nathan just tell it straight up mate !! :smiley: :smiley:

Muckaway:

albion1971:

very well said muckaway.

Every time a driver says - I knew you were going to do that which is why I did X first - then that is always a good sign IMO

Moaning after it happened and affected the drive is too late

I would never be so presumptuous to say I was perfect but I am as near perfect as most will ever meet :smiley:
he he he :wink:

Muckaway:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

4aaaa4dd:
No can’t think of one bad habit I’m perfect…

Me too…:slight_smile:

I’ve recently noticed that I check mirror, then signal and manoeuvre at the same time instead of signal then move. At least I check mirrors first. In fact if there’s one thing that my training drummed in to me it’s checking mirrors regularly. Also mostly use one hand on the wheel and palm it instead of push pull/

I’m also a bit (actually a lot) of a hypocrite on motorways. I rarely move over near slip roads to let cars in, thinking they can speed up or slow down, but if a car doesn’t move over to let me pull out when I’m signaling I think they are selfish zbs :blush:

Getting more chilled though as the years pass.

ROG:
Every time a driver says - I knew you were going to do that you zb useless moron which is why I did X first - then that is always a good sign IMO

Moaning after it happened and affected the drive is too late

Fixed that :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

As in the case of stopping before the head on crash when yet another idiot thinks that they have the priority when they decide to overtake a parked vehicle or before ploughing through them when the refuse to obey give way lines etc etc etc.But then some would say that’s road rage and it’s better to hit them so long as you’re polite to them afterwards. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :wink:

I drive too fast seldom signal drive through weight limits about and scream and ■■■■ and moan about other road users use my phone when driving make tea ( the meal) when driving drive on pavements. Drive at people. Hog the middle lane and and I never wind my landing legs up , use my easy sheet or strap my load.

But at least I’m honest about it.

Seriously though it’s just the too fast thing really and perhaps if someone has jarred me off I’ll bully them a bit

Muckaway:

albion1971:

Pure class lol :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

How is arse not a [zb] word?

Just the sort of response I expected.
muckaway show me one post where I have blamed the lorry driver in an accident?
I may have said I suspected them but never blamed them directly.I do not like the thought of it being the lorry drivers fault being one myself but sadly far too many are the fault of the lorry.
Having assessed 1000’s of professional drivers including traffic police(which I was qualified to do) it has always amazed me how so many think they have no faults and are really good but in reality that is just their own opinion and there are plenty that drive to a very poor standard.
Having done multiple training courses and tests over the years I know my faults and I can admit them on here as I have already done but it seems very few can do that.
Maybe just maybe that is why we see so much bad driving on our roads everyday or maybe you are all as perfect as you say!

I did the right thing today (I think)
I just couldnt bring the devil out.

I was parked at Burtonwood services on a break and a truck pulls up next to me and the driver opens his door and bangs it against my mirror then buggers off down the side of the trucks :imp:
I then notice his is having a ■■■■■, so I start my engine (I was about to move anyway) and his face was a picture as he turned around as he would have been exposed to the whole park and cctv :laughing:
But I kinda felt sorry for him and never moved as the speed he got out the cab meant he was desperate :laughing:

When he finished he said thanks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

See now this driver couldnt complain about me…much :laughing:

Double post, sorry.

Muckaway:

albion1971:

+1

First thing came to my mind and then this “Broken record”.

You turn?

YOUR turn? maybe missing that letter out might just make you a bad driver

Blimey, this forum. Every thread ends up as a willy waving contest between two members, all over the smallest thing*. I swear if you posted a thread entitled “I like to look both ways before crossing the road”, someone would argue with you and ask “where the hell are they getting pedestrians nowadays?”

*all puns intended

mickyblue:
Double post, sorry.

Double posts…missing out letters…only one lane on a motorway…must be a perfect driver! :laughing: