Almost?

SamIam:

newmercman:

SamIam:

newmercman:
That one is moi :wink: NewMercMan, MMTM is My Mate Told Me, can’t be arsed with the colouring in anymore, but, BTW is By The Way, POA is Period Of Availability, something to do with the WTD :laughing: Working Time Directive and IPEC is a company, they were absorbed into, here we go again :laughing: TNT :laughing: which stands for Thomas something or the other :wink:

Oh and GOGZY is German for whinger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So NMM can I ask are you Black? and are you tanked up then if you can afford a new Merc :grimacing:

No although certain parts of my anatomy may share dimensions with our tinted brethren :laughing:

The newmercman came about because I sold Merc lorries for a while and was doing so when I joined this here interweb thingy, I did have a new Merc car though, it was a condition of the job :sunglasses: I now drive the beast in my picture…when I’m not dicking around on here getting up people’s noses :wink:

Mine, but the plane ticket will cost you a fortune, mind you I’m well worth it…honest :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
Nice BEAST! shame about you not being black, otherwise would’nt mind you getting up my nose (if thats not some abbreviation thing that I not yet learnt about another bodily part? LMHO :wink: ) but then again on re-reading your quote maybe I would like to meet you, your place or mine? :laughing: :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

newmercman:
No although certain parts of my anatomy may share dimensions with our tinted brethren :laughing:

Mine’s not big but it would fill a pram. :wink:

Harry Monk:

newmercman:

I was waiting for the opportunity to get that one in myself…■■■■ your quickwittedness Harry :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Great answer!!

Mark, what were you waiting to get in?

Harry Monk:

newmercman:

You’d have to throw your toys out first thou Harry, would’nt you?

NMM story of my life! those things I desire most Just out of reach!! :frowning:

newmercman:
…Oh and GOGZY is German for whinger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How very politely put !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You been out in the states to long!! :laughing: :wink:

Harry Monk:

newmercman:

Judging be the hand gesture in yr avatar Harry, looks like u could fill a bus :laughing: :laughing: Or could that be just a little bit of a brag :question: :question: I can hear Sam now…WOW…i couldn’t sit down for a week :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

and you wonder why none of us listened to you lot

SamIam:
shame about you not being black, otherwise would’nt mind you getting up my nose

Is that Moroccan? :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

SamIam:
shame about you not being black, otherwise would’nt mind you getting up my nose

Is that Moroccan? :laughing:

Pardon! :astonished:

Actrosman:

Harry Monk:

newmercman:

Judging be the hand gesture in yr avatar Harry, looks like u could fill a bus :laughing: :laughing: Or could that be just a little bit of a brag :question: :question: I can hear Sam now…WOW…i couldn’t sit down for a week :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Excuse me! :blush:

gogzy:

I could’nt Agree more! :open_mouth:

gogzy:

Nope. Never wondered that. I think most of us knew you wouldn’t listen to reason.

gogzy:

Come on Gogz, I expected a better response than that :wink:

bobthedog:

gogzy:

Nope. Never wondered that. I think most of us knew you wouldn’t listen to reason.

Awww poor Gogz sorry I dragged you into this one, but hey you know I feel he’s a fighter and he will survive without my help! but me well reason never, well not at least incharge of a keyboard with no breathalyser!! I’m still struggling with sleep over where I put the chipolata I’ve been around the trailer park asking everyone with no joy! the only suggestion is maybe cook it and use the fat to grease the ball joint? but guess what I’m clean out of balls and I have only got Linda Mc’cartneys sausages in the freezer and the dogs won’t even eat them!! and NMM another time another life who knows? I’d love to find out if my feet are colder than your’s whilst playing with your beast if you’d allow me? :grimacing:

SamIam:

bobthedog:

gogzy:

Awww poor Gogz sorry I dragged you into this one, but hey you know I feel he’s a fighter and he will survive without my help! but me well reason never, well not at least incharge of a keyboard with no breathalyser!! I’m still struggling with sleep over where I put the chipolata I’ve been around the trailer park asking everyone with no joy! the only suggestion is maybe cook it and use the fat to grease the ball joint? but guess what I’m clean out of balls and I have only got Linda Mc’cartneys sausages in the freezer and the dogs won’t even eat them!! and NMM another time another life who knows? I’d love to find out if my feet are colder than your’s whilst playing with your beast if you’d allow me? :grimacing:

if feet are your thing, you’d love mine, size 14 and you know what they say about blokes with big feet…they wear big shoes :laughing:

SamIam:

bobthedog:

gogzy:

WTF are you havering about

gogzy:

SamIam:

bobthedog:

gogzy:

drugs or booze blame both gogz.

jessicas dad:

gogzy:

SamIam:

bobthedog:

gogzy:

drugs or booze blame both gogz.

what?

gogzy:

Nice one Gordon. :laughing: :laughing: What is known as a “Nail on head” post.