Almost?

at the point of reading 42 pages of VDB blurb or maybe trying to work out where exactly you use a sausage to lift an axle? this is more exciting than a game of scrabble with someone who can spell!! come on what shall we talk about, maybe the weather Oh sorry yeah we’ve done that already! yes it is windy!! I can’t make up my mind if I should stop fighting the sick sickness ( the ocean being at least 4 miles away) or just go with the flow of being rocked to sleep? :confused: yes I know I need to get a life!! :blush: :wink:

being rocked to sleep sounds good.

i find Maccy D burgers taste funny compared to wimpys

SamIam:
at the point of reading 42 pages of VDB blurb or maybe trying to work out where exactly you use a sausage to lift an axle? this is more exciting than a game of scrabble with someone who can spell!! come on what shall we talk about, maybe the weather Oh sorry yeah we’ve done that already! yes it is windy!! I can’t make up my mind if I should stop fighting the sick sickness ( the ocean being at least 4 miles away) or just go with the flow of being rocked to sleep? :confused: yes I know I need to get a life!! :blush: :wink:

Sam, you amuse me!!! :laughing:

mickyblue:

Good O’l Micky BLUE (somebody loves me?) Hi Micky thanx mate but sorry would’nt touch a Wimpy or Mc’D as worked in Wimpy while at school so seen the cockroaches & Mc D’s well had environment health in after my son on his 5th B’Day was poisoned by Mc nuggets so can’t really comment on them :blush: Sorry! But if I;m going to brave the VDB sargo need some inside info please anyone, yes I’m just not with it :blush: :blush: Whats OCRS: or even
OP: could it be Original post/er??
IPEC: ■■ I can’t even start
BTW:■■
NMM: ■■?
DSS: Dept Social Security??
POA: Price on application■■?
TM: Transport Manager
MMTM: who knows?
Please help!!
Oh and finallly GOGZY: Little Darling■■?
All answers on a post card and sorry no prizes for late entrees, seeI said I love scrabble :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

SamIam:

Sam, you amuse me!!! :laughing:

Bring On The “Trumpets”!! :smiley:

mickyblue:

Only ever been to a Wimpys once. Was in a service stn. The chap was very polite, brought it over to my table etc. The bun was wholemeal though lol. what’s up with that?

Personally, I think we should maybe discuss why a bald eagle should be afraid of a crow… (I guess you would have to see the new expat post to see what I mean, but you started it by mentioning McDs)

Or maybe uneven tyre wear on my wheelbarrow. Do you think we could get 42 pages on that crap, too?

If you want 42 pages of crap, just ask Carr…

Actually, no, let’s not go there.

Be fair, Rob, he is only guilty for about 20 on that thread, but then there is the one about LHVs, and the one about 6x2 vs. 6x4s… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

This may help with some abbreviations:-
uscash.net/tips/chat.html

SamIam:

mickyblue:

Good O’l Micky BLUE (somebody loves me?) Hi Micky thanx mate but sorry would’nt touch a Wimpy or Mc’D as worked in Wimpy while at school so seen the cockroaches & Mc D’s well had environment health in after my son on his 5th B’Day was poisoned by Mc nuggets so can’t really comment on them :blush: Sorry! But if I;m going to brave the VDB sargo need some inside info please anyone, yes I’m just not with it :blush: :blush: Whats OCRS: or even
OP: could it be Original post/er??
IPEC: ■■ I can’t even start
BTW:■■
NMM: ■■?
DSS: Dept Social Security??
POA: Price on application■■?
TM: Transport Manager
MMTM: who knows?
Please help!!
Oh and finallly GOGZY: Little Darling■■?
All answers on a post card and sorry no prizes for late entrees, seeI said I love scrabble :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That one is moi :wink: NewMercMan, MMTM is My Mate Told Me, can’t be arsed with the colouring in anymore, but, BTW is By The Way, POA is Period Of Availability, something to do with the WTD :laughing: Working Time Directive and IPEC is a company, they were absorbed into, here we go again :laughing: TNT :laughing: which stands for Thomas something or the other :wink:

Oh and GOGZY is German for whinger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wimpy, what a sad excuse for a burger joint. Called something else now I believe.

bobthedog:
Personally, I think we should maybe discuss why a bald eagle should be afraid of a crow… (I guess you would have to see the new expat post to see what I mean, but you started it by mentioning McDs)

Or maybe uneven tyre wear on my wheelbarrow. Do you think we could get 42 pages on that crap, too?

IMCO maybe its kinda a hair thing going on with the eagle, I have noticed this behaviour within the human species they also display fear when in groups of others who are not bald, and the most strangest thing is that its the bald chappie who provokes his own situation drawing attention to his lack of hair at any given opportunity, often touching or stroking his head while making jokes about not having any hair or not having much left! most intriguing? me well I mean JMO I really don’t mind at all, I think that a man can be attractive with or without hair :smiley: after all thats not the most appealing thing about a man is it? :unamused:

Oh and do they use crow meat in the burgers in McDs then? like I mentioned I worked in a wimpy when I was still at school, I can say I did witness the dirty Bubble & Squeek who ran the shop trying to catch a blackbird (yes our lovely feathered national garden bird) he said they are a delicacy in his country, but we soon sabotaged his attempts, my girlfriend got even and fried his beloved pet goldfish he used to have on the counter and talk to daily, yes I could’nt of taken it out on the fish, I was quite happy telling his wife how often he tried to get in all us girls that worked there knickers :astonished: "Dirty slime-bag!"it was quite funny sorry PMSL when we noticed him trying to feed the fried fish, we told him maybe he should try adding some chips and salt & vinegar :grimacing:

Now wheelbarrow theory I’m not sure I can expand my summary to 42 pages now my new friend :wink:“Steve” has enlightened me with the power of abbreviation talk, but let me see? mmmmm are your wellies warn also at that uneven pattern? if so maybe your garden or yard is slopping to a degree that is un-noticable maybe a theodolite could help answer the question? then with some ajustment and a new wheelbarrow (Boss being kind enough) “Bob could be your Uncle?” but then again did you originate from Wales our lovely green and pleasant land, not mentioning rain as I think its migrated to Cornwall as since I’ve lived here all its done is rain!! :imp: if so and you have some Welsh history maybe you have one leg longer than the other, as I have noticed that lots of welsh people not only Shout but they also walk with a kinda limp? may have something to do with hills who knows, Who Cares!! but maybe that could be your answer? but then again are you left or right handed as if the ware is on the opposite side to your strongest hand that also could be your answer? you could try see if they still sell the wheelbarrows with a ball instead of a tyres this may solve the problem you know like the dysons hoovers, now can you ware a ball unevenly■■? :confused: :confused: thats a new question :unamused: IRL Have you fallen asleep yet? have you lost the will to live? am I making any sense?? as this is all OTTOMH,KIT hope to speak to you L8R once again TA Steve :laughing: but I’m not sure if everyone else will thank you?? :blush:

IMHO. The tyre of a wheel barrow is likely to perish before it wears out,unless of course the said barrow is double manned.

Silver_Surfer:
Wimpy, what a sad excuse for a burger joint. Called something else now I believe.

Yeah totally agree! its not like I wana brag that I got myself some wimpy man a home is it, why did’nt they name it something proper like “Beefcake” thats more like something you wana sink your teeth into :smiley:

Erm…OK… :laughing:

Nah, nothing welsh about me. My family stopped when they got to Cornwall from Normandy. Now I do know that my father did try rook pie once, but the castle turrets hurt his teeth. :laughing: :wink:

The uneven wear on the wheelbarrow is probably the tracking, but realigning a single wheel is tricky. I don’t wear wellies, only my snowboots. After all, I live in the frozen north. Sometimes I can take the liners out though. :wink:

newmercman:
That one is moi :wink: NewMercMan, MMTM is My Mate Told Me, can’t be arsed with the colouring in anymore, but, BTW is By The Way, POA is Period Of Availability, something to do with the WTD :laughing: Working Time Directive and IPEC is a company, they were absorbed into, here we go again :laughing: TNT :laughing: which stands for Thomas something or the other :wink:

So NMM can I ask are you Black? and are you tanked up then if you can afford a new Merc :grimacing:

SamIam:

newmercman:

So NMM can I ask are you Black? and are you tanked up then if you can afford a new Merc :grimacing:

No although certain parts of my anatomy may share dimensions with our tinted brethren :laughing:

The newmercman came about because I sold Merc lorries for a while and was doing so when I joined this here interweb thingy, I did have a new Merc car though, it was a condition of the job :sunglasses: I now drive the beast in my picture…when I’m not dicking around on here getting up people’s noses :wink:

newmercman:

SamIam:

newmercman:

No although certain parts of my anatomy may share dimensions with our tinted brethren :laughing:

The newmercman came about because I sold Merc lorries for a while and was doing so when I joined this here interweb thingy, I did have a new Merc car though, it was a condition of the job :sunglasses: I now drive the beast in my picture…when I’m not dicking around on here getting up people’s noses :wink:

Nice BEAST! shame about you not being black, otherwise would’nt mind you getting up my nose (if thats not some abbreviation thing that I not yet learnt about another bodily part? LMHO :wink: ) but then again on re-reading your quote maybe I would like to meet you, your place or mine? :laughing: :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

You talking about your bouffant hair being like Huggie Bears, Mark?