All I want for Christmas is

…One of these please

Taken last monday in the Midlands, Sorry about the quality but I wasn’t getting wet just for you lot :wink: :wink:

Mods. I know its in the wrong forum, but it is the New Twingo

Your easily pleased then.

what a horribly thought to have to drive it .

My days of driving them,have just about come to an end Kate.

At the moment,it’s a TGA cabbed ERF,until next Friday,and then after that…

who knows.

Ken.

renault■■? no thanks. please dont give me anything french for crimbo… :imp: two fingers easily offends :laughing:

Looks tidy, I wouldnt mind one, the old one was comfy enough!

Mal:

Some guy’s are easily pleased,Can’t you see it’s a TWINGO a WOMAN’S TRUCK :laughing: :laughing:

scanny77:
renault■■? no thanks. please dont give me anything french for crimbo… :imp: two fingers easily offends :laughing:

2 finger is what the English Archers used to wave at the French during the battle of Agencore, to show that they still had their bow fingers, because the French would chop them off if they caught you, so i suggest you keep your fingers to yourself Scanny when it comes to matters french. A little English history for you :wink:

kitkat:

Mal:

Some guy’s are easily pleased,Can’t you see it’s a TWINGO a WOMAN’S TRUCK :laughing: :laughing:

I’d have one, maybe its my feminime side coming out :open_mouth: :wink:

kitkat:

Mal:

I rate a truck on 1 thing firstly, comfort, ive drove these motors and they are comfy, i couldnt give a monkeys if theyre a womans truck!

Mans truck or womans truck i dont really card what gets me is the rattles and squeaks you get with them in the interior it drove me nuts when i had one.

It dosen’t worry me whether it’s a womans truck or a blokes I’m just puzzled why she wants a German registered left ■■■■■■?

Road Tax evasion
Speed camera evasion
VOSA evasion
Parking ticket evasion
MSA permit for parking on slip roads

■■?

Having just read the other thread on hard hats it now looks more like work evasion

:wink:

I think the ‘old’ Premium is underrated.

I agree the build quality is not perfect on some of them, but they are very comfy to drive, pull well and have a decent radio.

We had some high-top 420 dCI 6x2s on hire a while back and I found it amusing that some of our blokes wouldn’t drive them, yet many of these lads had never driven one - they were just going by what somebody else had told them.

I’d like a go in the new one - I think it looks alright.

eddie snax:

kitkat:

Mal:

You could be right eddie,but only you will know that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mal:

kitkat:

Mal:

I rate a truck on 1 thing firstly, comfort, ive drove these motors and they are comfy, i couldnt give a monkeys if theyre a womans truck!

oh touchy, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but it’s still a woman’s truck :laughing:

kitkat:

eddie snax:

You could be right eddie,but only you will know that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All i’ve got to say to that is, would my bum look big in it :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

eddie snax:
All i’ve got to say to that is, would my bum look big in it :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Mine did, but that’s probably because it is… :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

I personally don’t give a flying f what I drive,after all I go to work for WONGA.

So if that’s a womans truck,then like a good woman,it would look good with me inside it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

eddie snax:

scanny77:

2 finger is what the English Archers used to wave at the French during the battle of Agencore, to show that they still had their bow fingers, because the French would chop them off if they caught you, so i suggest you keep your fingers to yourself Scanny when it comes to matters french. A little English history for you :wink:

the only history i ever paid great attention to were 2 battles. 1297 - Stirling Bridge. 1314 - Bannockburn. both around my home town and both times we kicked your butts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no, im not intested in learning about the battles we didnt win :imp: :laughing:

i should think that anything that spends more time on the road than the one you got would be a bonus kate!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
how is the lesser spoted twingo going at the moment??
chris

Personally I always found the old Renault Premiums comfy to drive, At least a lot more comfy and positive in handling than my present Actros. My co-driver slags them off because one of the one we always seem to follow doesn’t go up hills like our Merc, but that’s hardly surprising as it weighs 10 tonnes more.

This new one look even more comfortable inside and has a bigger engine. So I’d drive one. But I’m not one of those people who’d turn down a well paid job driving a Renault in favour of a poorly paid job driving a blinged up Scania or Daf.